*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677833-Frap
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1677833
Mind Boggling



                "The Mating game: The question from a Darwinian perspective, is how to send genes into the future?
                How would each sex be expected to tackle this project? For a female, the important thing would be
                to avoid squandering her limited eggs. The male's key task would be to find a female capable of
                bearing offspring. The most valuable clues would be resources and physical ones suggesting fertility."
                (Sociobiology: Havard biologist Edward O. Wilson; 1975)

                          "I think you should bathe." Mellody said.
                          "You think so?" Muzzy sniffed his arm pitts.
                          "It would really help." Mellody smiled.
                          Muzzy slurped his frap, "You have sad eyes."
                          "Have you bathed today?" Mellody said and adjusted her straw in her frap.
                          "Yes. I showered." Muzzy stroked Mellody's hand as she slurped her frap.
                          "Maybe. You need anti-persperant?" Mellody responded and sprayed her perfume at Muzzy.
                          "Cough(gasp)! Ah-that's strong stuff.. Flowers?" Muzzy rubbed his nostrils.
                          "Yes: 'Beyonci.' Mellody answered and kissed Muzzy. "OK. Do you use mouth wash?" she remarked.
                          "I ran out. I gargled with my cough syrup. It's cherry flavoured." Muzzy gave a toothy smile.
                          Mellody looked at Muzzy: expressionless.
                          "Do you want to .. go to my place?" Mellody gave a toothy smile.
                          "I have a van with an inflatable matress." Muzzy pointed to his rusty van in the parking lot.
                          Mellody's right eye brow rose, "That really makes me hot."
                          Muzzy and Mellody have safe sex with a condom.


                "Finding a mate who is a 'good financial prospect' was more important to females than males in 36 out of 37 groups,
              and 'good looks' were more important to males than females in all 37. There was also a clean sweep on age preferences,
              with males prefering younger mates and females preferring older ones." (Sociobiology continued.)

                                                "De win' can blow lak hurricane
                                                  An' s'pouse she blow some more.
                                                  You can't get drown on Lac St. Pierre
                                                  So long you stay on shore."
                                                  (The Wreck of the 'Julie Plante' William Henry Drummond)



              ^ ^
                V


           
                   
© Copyright 2010 bob county (muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677833-Frap