*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678026-Cat-Tropilopilopilis-Mew-National-Park
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1678026
This is an advertisement for a National Park that doesn't exist. Have Fun reading
Welcome young citizens to our wonderful, thriving island,
Cat-Tropilopilopilis!  Cat-Tropilopilopilis is a great island, and you might not be able to see it all!  So I will give you the summary of probably our greatest sight ever to the history of Cat-Tropilopilopilis!  It is the ever-great, Meow National Park!
         Meow National Park has the most crisp, lush, forest in the history of National Parks.  Once you enter it on the fresh cat-path encircling it, you will know what it is like to have everything you wanted!  Hear the wind sing it's beautiful song, see how the beautiful leaves sway to the wind, smell the freshness of the leaves and flowers, taste the velvet raindrops when the clouds are dark and gray, and feel how suddenly you are complete and 'one with the world'.  It's a park free to all cats and humans alike.  Though it is small, it brings back big memories of finally realizing what you were missing all those years.  Once you walk in you know what it's like in the wild. With all those trees and all that soft grass.  It makes you feel like you want to run to the end of the world!  Spring is when it is at it's fullest with bright blossoms and beautiful breezes and light velvet showers that lighten any day. The pretty flowers and buds will know that spring means new beginnings and what's the best place to experience one? Yes, Meow National Park .  Summer is when the forest trees are at it's greenest, with everything bright and sunny.  Flowers are at its full bloom and everything is in a beautiful shade of green.  Autumn brings the beautiful bronze, gold, and orange to the park. Perfect for those artists who want inspiration.  This season is best for relaxing. All those colors will calm you. Bring your jacket though, it might get a little drifty!  Then there's winter.  Every winter it always snows in Cat-Tropilopilopilis and what can be more beautiful then listening to the quiet stillness of the falling snow?  Beautiful pine trees, which their branches are lightly hinted with a beautiful silver frost, the deciduous trees, with their bare branches coated with a layer of sparkling snow.  Not a creature stirs, not even a mouse. (The cats would of got it first)  Sadly, sledding and/or skiing and/or ice skating is not allowed due to the fact that some people might want to visit this site to find their 'inner self' and can't do it.  (If you want to ski/sled/ice skate, visit Four Paws Mountain Range)  Yes, Meow National Park is the place to go to enjoy life, relax, and just simply find the island's 'inner peace'.  So come on down, you're going to like what you see! (Flash photography is allowed.)
© Copyright 2010 StormShadowMist (capitol12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678026-Cat-Tropilopilopilis-Mew-National-Park