*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678090-First-Victim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by xenia
Rated: GC · Short Story · Death · #1678090
Tracey never knew what pain really was until the day she met Jim.
First Victim

She screamed a deafening scream as he cut slowly from the top of her inner thigh down to her ankle, across the arch of her foot and up the other side of her leg finally stopping just below the hipbone. She tried to pull free but quickly realized that her arms and legs were strapped to four bedposts. Aside from the pain of her leg being cut, her head pounded and throbbed at the same time. Where was she? How did she get there? Her mind searched and searched for an answer. Who was this man? He looked familiar but she could not quite place him. He stood above her watching her curiously with almost innocence to him. As if he thought he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
“Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?” She asked in a panicky, shaky voice that she hardly even recognized as her own.
He only stared at her with that same curious look.
“What do you want from me?” She repeated with just a touch of anger to accompany her fear.
Still he stared curiously. Her vision started to blur as she realized she was about to pass out. Through hazy vision, she could make out the shape of his round baby face coming down closer to her own. She cringed in her last conscious moment as he gently kissed her forehead.
As Tracey slept, she dreamed about the food court she worked in at the mall. A short man was asking her for a basket of fries and a large coke. Terror started to fill her chest as she realized this man was not quite right just by the eerie way he gazed into her eyes. His eyes were the deepest blue she had ever seen. They seemed to almost shine. His skin was smooth and soft with rosy pink cheeks as if his skin had never been weathered at all in his thirty some years. Just as she handed him his basket of fries with shaky hands his own pudgy hands reached out with amazing speed and his thick sausage like fingers clasped around her neck. Tracey jerked awake coughing and sputtering with the feel of his hands still squeezing the breath out of her. The early morning sun shone in through a window straight into her burning eyes. She realized now where she knew this man. She recognized his stubby stocky body and his smooth round baby face from the food court. She remembered that he had been hanging around off and on for at least a week. A couple times, he would order something but mostly he just sat at the closest table to the kiosk where she worked and stared intently at her. It always gave her the creeps but he did not seem to mean her any harm. At least she did not think he meant any harm. She saw him as a lonely little man who may have been a little slow. The memory of her abduction slammed into her mind suddenly and she began to sob uncontrollably. She had many customers come in at the last minute. A group of teenagers, around the same age as herself, were to busy horsing around with each other to get their orders straight. She remembered feeling incredibly frustrated because it was already five forty five. Fifteen minutes until closing and these goof offs were taking their sweet ass time placing their orders. After she finally had them all served and out of her way it was already six p.m and she still had to finish her clean up for the night. Every one else had already pulled down their security gates and were heading out for the night. She felt jealous and bitter that every one else was leaving while she was still stuck at work. All she could think about was placing her aching feet into her foot spa filled with nice warm water while she watched a movie before turning in early for the night. Between work and finals at school, she was exhausted.
When she had finally finished up and locked her own security gate into position for the night she headed out the back door where all the staff parked. When she had arrived at work that Saturday afternoon, she had been late and was stuck with the only space left beside the dumpster. Now the lot was empty and eerily quiet. The lock on the driver’s side door usually stuck just a little. Just as she heard the click of the lock granting her access to her car she felt a sharp pain shoot through her head and a rush of warm blood run down her neck. Down on her hands and knees she turned her head and cranked her neck as far up as she could to see what had hit her. She was struck with an overwhelming feeling of panic when she saw the man, who only an hour ago had sat quietly watching her as she worked, lift a piece of board up over his head as he got ready to swing again.
“No, please…” She started as he brought the board down on the side of her face with surprising force.
Heavy footsteps coming closer interrupted her recollection and she started to cry again.
“Oh, I see you’re awake.” he said cheerfully
“Who are you?” Tracey asked through her quivering voice.
“Oh, how rude of me. My name is Jim. I have been watching you for quite some time.”
“Please, Please let me go.” She begged
“You’re so beautiful.” Jim continued as if he had not heard her at all.
As he leered at Traceys naked form lying on his bed, he could see her ivory skin was covered in goose bumps. Her body quivered just slightly from the chill in the room. Her Breasts heaved up and down as she sobbed quietly now. Jim could feel himself growing not only in his pants but in his mind as well. The feeling of power and being in controlled excited him enormously. As he crawled onto the foot of the bed and slid his hand up the inside of her blood-crusted thigh he could feel that he was now fully erect.
“Please stop. Please…. Please don’t do this to me,” Tracey pleaded even though she knew it wouldn’t do any good.
As Jim reached for the zipper of his light brown corduroys, Tracey stopped begging and started screaming. Jim fell down on top of her and cupped his left hand over her mouth while he guided his erection into her with his right hand. Pain exploded from her virgin vagina as he forcefully entered, and violently raped her. The right hand of her attacker was now clutching firmly at her inner thigh. The pain of the cut being split open again was almost as bad as what she felt between her legs.
What was only minutes seemed like hours for Tracey and she felt weary. More weary than ever before. Fresh pain erupted from her head. Her swollen face felt about the size of a basketball. The pain of her bleeding thigh was excruciating. In addition, the heat between her legs as Jim pulled out of her felt like fire. As he lifted his hand from her mouth, she began to scream again in spite of her fatigue. Quickly, he slammed his hand back over her mouth.
“You shut up. Stop that screaming or you’ll be sorry.” Jim growled through gritted teeth. The screams, however, continued when he removed his hand from her mouth. Angered to the point of pure rage Jim curled his pudgy fingers into a tight fist and began bludgeoning her already beaten face. Less than a minute later Traceys life ceased to exist. Her battered, beaten and tormented body lay lifelessly bound to the bed. Jim stared in amazement as a smiled crept across his chubby cheeks and the feeling of accomplishment filled every fiber of his being.
© Copyright 2010 xenia (xeniam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678090-First-Victim