*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678240-The-Lies
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1678240
When Nicki began to believe him,her life fell apart. Now, she sits in her pity, alone.
He said it wasnt possible, and she would be fine, but he was talking about himself. He would be perfectly fine. But the consequences would fall right into her lap. this was not what studying meant. Things were okay for a while until he told a friend. He couldn't keep it between just them two. Now the entire school knows. The secret is now a broadcasted event that is not too far from her familly's ears. can she stop the vicious story from spreading entirely or would that one night ruin her life forever.

It started when she met Jason. They were in the movie theater few weeks ago when they accidentally bumped into each other. They began to talk and even went on a couple of dates. One day, while they were at the buffet in the next town, Jason asked her when was she planning on giving him some play. Now deep inside she wanted to, but she wasn't sure who he really was and what he did when they were not together. She told him soon, but she didn't mean anytime soon. He pressured her into it, but she stood her ground for a while now so she would remain that way.

That was until he told her what she wanted to hear. All that lovey dovey nonsense about how what they had was special and it would last forever as long as she listened to everything that he said. Nicki knew better but she knew how she loved his tenderness and the way he carressed her. She then told him that she wasnt sure how good he was. He offered to take her to a sex party.

Her stupid ass actually said yes. Now he carressed her body as she washed the dishes.
© Copyright 2010 Conf3ss (cr3ativity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678240-The-Lies