*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679048-Broken
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1679048
An intended broken heart in a one-sided love.
His intent was to hurt her, to make  her angry. He liked it when she was angry, just because he could get to her. He told her he loved her, that he didn't want anything to hurt her. He gave her the impression she was important; that she was a gem; the diamond in the ruff. Then he gets distant, and she doesn't break it off because she thinks she doesn't want to change him, to make him anything other than himself. She doesn't wish to hover. She's convinced it's all her fault. Her life, already full of  turmoil and upheaval, gets turned upside down by a boy. And they are young. But it still stings, is still ripping a whole in her heart.



But she is strong, and swears to herself she will cope. If she lies to herself enough, then it will be true.... Won't it?





This is a true story of an easy- to- convince seventh grade girl who didn't know the meaning of love but still gave her heart away, only to have it shattered a month and a half later.
© Copyright 2010 Mary Stellie (4162010mj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679048-Broken