*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679635-MistBook-1-of-AvalonChapter-1--Intro
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1679635
Read Amy's Diary 1 to understand it well. It's kinda boring but it'll be better next Ch.
Amy- Hey TK! What brings you to the river edge?

TK- Nothin' much.

I love it out here! It's just so peaceful and beutiful! Don't you agree?

I guess....

What's wrong?

Well, ya know how my dad is the Main Leader in The Land of Lightning?

Yea

Well he lives so far away that I never see him and I rarely even talk to him and now, all of a sudden, he's coming here, to The Land of Fire, to see my mom, Tara, and me.

Aww, that's rough, I'm sorry.

You have no idea what it's like to go through life with one of your parents gone and..... Urrrrrrr..... Sorry Amy.

Oh.... I-Its alright, I mean, at least my mom is just gone so she can't screw with my feelings.

I guess.... So have you found out anything more about her recently?

Well, it's really hard to find stuff out. Everytime I ask my dad about her, he just breaks down and tries so hard to hold back the tears. Last time I brought her up his eyes started watering and he said "It wasn't her decision to leave us Amy, she was forced to, and I don't want you to think of her as a bad person because of it."

Wow. So what do you think about it? I think he's lying. Although I'm not sure if he's lying to me or lying to himself. I mean come on, she's been gone for 10 YEARS! I don't see what could have happened that made her stay away for so long. If she loved my

dad, Brian, and me, she wouldn't have left and she wouldn't still

be gone. All she left me with to remember her by was a red

ribbon that she tied in my hair the night she left.

Do you even remember her at all?

Not really. I was only 3 when she left.

Does Brian remember her?

Not at all, he was only 2.

How does he feel about the situation?

He believes Dad, he wants to go look for her.

Oh. Do you want to find her?

Of course, but only to see if she really does love us and to find out why she left.

If it makes you feel better, I'll help you look for her and get some answers.

Thanks TK! Your the greatest!

It's no big deal, your my best friend. I would do anything for you.



-- A mysterious figure appears --



Man - Well, well, well. Look who we have here.

Amy - Who are you?

Man - My boss said ta find Pheonix. I hear your her daughter.

Amy - I don't know what you're talking about. Who's "Pheonix"?

Man - Playing dumb, eh? Looks like I'm gonna hafta beat some answers out of ya!!

TK - Amy! No!





© Copyright 2010 Wicked Awesome (ddaniel37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679635-MistBook-1-of-AvalonChapter-1--Intro