*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680157-Inside
by Jman
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1680157
This is a story that i came up with in 5 mins.
1. You start to see. You see things that most the time you have never seen before.

2. You take a deep breath and smell but there is no oder.
There is no smell at all. Why did you even try to smell? Did your brain tell you to?

3. Your on a boat. How did you get here?, Where was I before this?, Was I somewhere before this? Then you see your friend on the other side of the boat. How could this be? He has been dead for 2 years.

4. You walk over to your friend. Then you see it is not your friend at all it is the captain of the ship.

5. Your boat hits land. Now you come face to face with Zombies. But zombies are not reel or are they?

6.You fight some Zombies off with a sword. Wait where did I get this sword?

7. Right as you're about to get hit by a Zombie your in New York.

8. You meet some people in New York.

9. I am walking and walking but the road never ends. Oh look its a car coming my way.

10. The ground starts to fall into itself and you fall. As you fall you think how did this happen.

11. You wake up from your dream.
© Copyright 2010 Jman (jman26b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680157-Inside