*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680211-Mother-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yanyan
Rated: E · Essay · Environment · #1680211
an essay talking about how we can help our world lessen the problems of climate change
                            We are all known to be dependent of our own world se call EARTH. Mother EARTH took care of us eall
since we were very young. Yesterday is like a dream that never comes back,future is still a vision. NOW is the time to move forward
for our future. We all have bodies were proud of. Let's make some use it for the sake of our future generation and for the good of our mother nature.Of course,no one wanted Earth to be severely injured and sick.Also, all of us doesn't want to see the world destroyed. Some of our fellows may think that they cannot help cure the earth because they were very much poor and they were forced to throw wastes on rivers even they know they were contributing pollution on our world but everything is simple.Lets cool down our stubborn heads and follow rules especially regulations about caring mother nature and warnings at streets.Examples are:"Don't throw in the river"or"Throw your waste in the rigth trash cans"

                                It wasn't just us we had to think of because of us there are lots of rare animals being  extinct or endangered. I believe we can still cure the sickness of our world. If we hold on together, even the simplest way in helping earth can be a great help.
Everyone is equal when we help our world.
© Copyright 2010 yanyan (romanadianacas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680211-Mother-Earth