*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680408-I-Havent-Met-You-Yet
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1680408
Remember the shiver you get while listening to your favourite song?
Since I was almost twelve,and that means since the very starting years of my teenage life,I was like any normail girl, inspired and interested in love.I mean interested in knowing this whole grownup thing.People also call it `the reason of life`.Still a fresh mind, not forgetting that i was a teenager by that time,a certain image may stick by your mind forever.Considering myself a huge bookworm,I developed a huge interest in romantic books and quotes that gave me just the adorable side of it,leaving all the points that should have been clarified at the very beginning.At least it would have give all the confusion I`ve got a bit of sense....

`A Walk To Remember`.A movie that certainly made my heart break.That was the first time ever a movie made me cry.I never believed that anything ever could be that sweet.
© Copyright 2010 mydream (dreamblog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680408-I-Havent-Met-You-Yet