*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680519-purity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by spaz
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1680519
a passionate love poem about a relationship in destress
No love is greater than the love we share together, with out you life would not be complete nor fair. I could walk a life

time over shattered glass and burning ashes of coal just to show you how real we are and the purity of our love,  i could serve the death sentance as long i as know that you wuld be right next to me as my life was ending. I could take the heavy boulder off of your back and support the weight as long as i know it would helpstrive through the future without a pain in ur soul. I would fight the world and everyone in it all at one time and be able to win the war with only the single thought of your love being at the end of the battle. I could never in my life surrender my love for you even if it ment id be killed. I love you way beyond the point of no return i will never look back for i could not do so, i love you more then you may notice, but give me a smidge more time and you shall see the truth like pinoceo when he lies. I am the turtle so ugly and small and you are the dove so beautiful and high soaring through the world and n brightening the sky. God has sent me an angle and you are the one.
© Copyright 2010 spaz (spaz92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680519-purity