*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680815-Lets-Be-Real
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1680815
The way I feel about female life.. Let's just keep it real.
CHAPTER 1: FRIENDSHIPS!



Females today are known for saying "F*ck a friend", or "Everybody fake, im solo dolo.. I don't need friends". But in reality, everybody needs a friend. Your mother could be your friend. Everyone needs somebody to talk to when shit gets rough, when they need to vent, or when they get some good news and need to tell somebody. But it takes alot to find out who REALLY is your FRIEND! Having a new "bestie" every week, basically is saying you don't have a true friend yet. I know some people say the word "bestie", just to say it(I do..) but ima be honest. I've only found one true friend, and yes he is a boy. Nobody really has a true friend why? That's a easy question, because we fuck over our friendships, to benefit ourselves. Shit, i've done it recently. I don't regret a damn thing either! I wasn't a true friend, and in my opinion neither was she. My definition of a true friend is somebody who you can call whenever, and they listen no matter what. They won't judge you no matter what you did, and are down for whatever, but also know how to smack some sense into you.



I believe every girl needs a female friend, and a male friend(who is actually just your FRIEND, without relations). A female friend is that girl who you call crying because something you man did, and she's ready to go bust that nigga's windows! And a male friend is the one who is their to protect you, and even help you play these "games" nigga's like to play. Who knows a nigga, better than a nigga? If your going to have a boy as your bestfriend, then you should'nt be fucking him. That's how things get complicated. Sex can turn into something ugly, and drama filled, and your friendship is down the drain! I don't understand why some boys can't just be friends with a girl, without benefits. That's something I would love the answer to.



If your "friendship" is easily destroyed by a nigga, some he say/she say, or a petty argument, then it never was a friendship. Friends can over come things like that, and would NEVER let that come in the middle of them in the first place. Trust me, I know. I had a "friend" since 2nd grade. We went everywhere together, did everything together. If you saw her, you saw me! Senior year she got a boyfriend, but I came to find out he only messed with her to get close to me. Of course I didn't give in to him, because I was her "friend". But things happened, and I took her boyfriend. No I don't regret it, but I wish things would've been done differently. No I don't miss our friendship, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future. So in my eyes, we were never friends for the simple fact that I let a boy come between us. If that makes me a bad friend, or person then so be it. It is what it is!



Basically my point is watch who you call your friends. If you tell your "friend" all your business, and the moment yall have an arguement, she posting your shit on Facebook, then that bitch aint your friend. So even if yall get back cool, I advise you NOT to keep telling her your business. 'Cause if she exposed you once, best believe she will expose you again. The more you tell a person, the more they have against you. It's a dog eat dog world, and people will do whatever they can NOT to look the weak bitch. So who really is your friend?
© Copyright 2010 BrazilianKween (braziliankween at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680815-Lets-Be-Real