*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681044-On-Writing
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1681044
A metaphorical piece on writing.
Beyond all true reasoning becomes the writing process. It is a love affair. We do not  write to reach acclaim, some, the few, write because it is in our nature to do so.



The word is plain. Still we long to make it more. the measure ticks and sways and we cannot distinguish which keeps the beat, the measure or the instrument. We are one. The desire to create music instills. As we play, our compositions flourish. A work is created.



From the musician comes the beat. The writer, the stylist, the composer creates a sweet tune that pleases the reader. Wanting to play more is natural; it feels correct. Continual words line the page, an Odyssey of time. Will we tell it all to you? Dare we tell it all?



We dare. For that risk we are rewarded.



It is a love affair. We love the wards we say and we do not say. We love what we reveal to the patient and keep from the impatient. We, in taking this action, defy inaction.



We are, few of us, writers. Without a forum we still stand. We say a warm "thank you" to the readers who indulge in our sharing. Remember that you too are called. Send you sweet melody today and help to create harmony in our world.



© Copyright 2010 keypadder (keypadder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681044-On-Writing