*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681111-A-letter-to-myself
by Ato
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Fantasy · #1681111
A fantasy and at the same time an edutainment writing of fantasy.
If I could write a letter to myself as I used to serve myself.I will say hello to my spirit's spirit and yeah to my soul that how does it do.
That I am fond of a gifted flower which was given to me by a floriculturist at the gate of Oklahoma.

I will bless myself and say all the sweetest words I have ever come across.
Finally,I will motivate myself by saying that the success of our lives lies not in never falling but in rising whenever we fall.

I will tell myself again about the numerous motivations I have ever come across since the very day I turned thirteen.
That;those who judge us merely by the height that we have achieved will do well to remember form the depth we started.

A letter to myself will be a letter to God.
But if I could write a letter to God,then I will ask him to come down on earth to settle with me in my closet.
That,shalom in my house will surely bring peace unto the land of the sons of Jacob.
© Copyright 2010 Ato (welbeck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681111-A-letter-to-myself