*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681349-Of-the-Rarest-Kind-Die-When-Others-Live
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Editorial · Educational · #1681349
The feeling of being used in doing hard things.. this is for you!!
    A new day starts whenever the sun rises from a long slumber. You never knew when would this sun rise, a tiny glint of hope from where could it be found. So as the rainbow that paints color in the azure sky--dyeing the reminiscence of each of us. And the arrays of people, the clattering pieces of dried leaves and the gust that blows from the placid horizon--they signify another day of worth living life. So as these shadows of tall trees glimmering inside the mist of the early morning. Quite quaint as the feeling of flashbacks of those trials we've accustomed to. We've been cooped up inside these soldered stuffs of melancholy parting and poignant omen--a cage we are willed to be jailed. We are trying to flee, but even a sight for a narrow escape is verily vague.



    Again, we are to start a new harrowing journey. Again, we are to trek a newly done piece of itinerary. But we are used to these. We've spent a lifetime or two with this wavering life. A life fraught with seen sins and no felicitations. Again, we're used to this. We have had a challenge without cheers and commencements. We have had our lives compete with dreadful enemies without allies nor supports. And we passed them all. From which, finally they've lived with us. As if, they are unfairly wise. Though the truth hurts, we accepted them, with all our might. If this risk is wrong, bless them upon the face of the heaven and earth.



    And these captives are counted as you and me. Imprisoned for a lifetime, but man, our lives are already bereaved through the sham of this place. And we no longer need our freedom. I have no need of any other liberty. I forfeited everything I've held onto. Just to show what I am capable of--that you yourself have never seen. You never dared to exert even just a tiny effort to observe how we change our lives. That we, may have changed the earth at fourteen. However, you just had your learnings that for you were always right, thus we were forced to move from the earth at fourteen.



    We are trapped inside this influx of cryptic scroll from which we are resurrected as if we are dummies available at stores nationwide. But did you avail for us taking the untrue fact that we are sold? No! For you think that we are stuffs having no sense. And handing a penny to buy one of us is just merely wasting money. But Madam, we are a creation that is hurt. And did we ask for your lavishness? Yes! For we sought everything to be close to you. We are looking for intimacy that for a time, we would share laughter's and tears. But to ask is just to err of right things left embedded. And we seek for a promise that you can keep. No regrets, no ill-will, no oaf liking to be you. Something that would mold us into a man and woman someday. But we mold ourselves that made us a man and a woman this day.



    "If I fall through these days that go by without cause," said in a song. That of which, we have had days without any cause to study and be a man of wisdom. But we don't regret it. The first day was hard but as these hard times started to grow, we've become familiar with it. Amongst, you accustom me to an arrogance I never ask. Alongside, you made me a better person to be proud of--and to show the world what we got from what it takes. So, we no longer ask for more care. I need no space to breath for a longer purpose of believing. As if, I am clinging to never left myself fall from the deepest fissure. And so, I need no guidance for I already learned how to guide others. And I don't need any other people to hold onto for you've made me a person enough to be held by others, that need to find theirselves. Leaving us or casting away sarcasm were a great dilemma that we learned to find a way when there is none. Every slander honed our sheath of humanity to a hyaline one. And that it is a clear, pure, clever mind. Astute of every lesson intended to understand. We became adept of this lore relinquished from the insisting debts of a piece of paper. Through the sins of the world, I owe you for the things that made me a better man. That I, myself, no longer need explanation for there are things that are self-explanatory. Due to the bliss of having feet from which to stand and to the pang from which to get the strength, we figured out that we are just a class to perform a different task. A task of survival. A task on the exile of mainstream. A task of the rarest kind. As if the performers are the rarest of all kinds.



    And the hardships we had in the past days--at first they were all hassling. Wished to stop it, to doze and an instantaneous speed would overtake those trials. A year or two. Two years or three. Three years or four. And that made us happy and sad at the utter end. Another time to say goodbye and to share smile. So we parted, severed and secluded as if we are no longer needed in this world. But those years, those times we regret that we entered this challenge--now, we even wish for more. That is because, today bears the fruit of our labor. We read while others play. We envy others when they laugh as we memorize.



    But today makes our lives worth living. The times we regret it were the times we kowtow from. That we praise and owe everything. As the world keel over, we have our world changing and evolving. That made sense by now--just like when we thought of days of regrets. How we regret those, was the intensity we had procured to exude and stand above all. We are now invincible, wearing a clean uniform we've wished for--while others burn with envy. While they frown in front of the pieces of ruined papers. Against all odds, they must still pursue longer for they may forfeit those things that they've been holding on. Beyond this, fate has spoken--that they are an army of struggling time. Time that has stolen every single momentum of this utter life.



    Making a risk, it is very delightful if you won not by luck--but by complete hard work and perseverance...
© Copyright 2010 laughing-stock (metagenesis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681349-Of-the-Rarest-Kind-Die-When-Others-Live