*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681506-Love
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Other · #1681506
It's about the power of love
Love. Love is a mere challenge, something that we actually have to put forth an effort with. If we don't try than we will just let our loving ability's wonder and we will end up with an arrow in our asses and we are with this person we have never met before but we love them and we want to give out whole life to them. See I'm only 13 years of age but I think I have a pretty good idea of what love is. See I know the story's about cupid and his love arrow and all of that stuff. I, however think that love is more than just a tiny dude in a diaper with a magical love arrow. See we all have our own opinions on love and, well this is mine.

Love is something magical and something very, very powerful. There is a difference between loving somebody and liking them. I have never really loved somebody but yes I have liked somebody. Love is for older people like teens and adults not really young kids like myself or so I think anyway. I can't really explain love as well as some people can but I can explain it in my own way and hope you can understand it. How is love powerful? Love can make couples tear up. Love can destroy relationships and love can build relationships. If you love one person but have a burning desire for another person than love can make you go crazy and love can make you make a stupid decision. How is love magical? Love has a way of bringing people together and there is nothing more magical than love itself. I can see it in a loving couples eyes when they are in love. They just have a twinkling in their eyes. When two people are in love you can just feel and tell that they are. You can feel the magic in the air like you can when you are at Disney Land for the first time. There are still mystery's to love and I hope that they are never figured out because they are so amazing. Let love stay as it is because there is nothing more magical than love.
© Copyright 2010 Kat Alabise (twinky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681506-Love