*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681638-Lucid-Dream
by Sleuth
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1681638
Lucid dreaming is knowing that you're dreaming while you are dreaming.
A man the age of 26 finds himself in his childhood home. The fact that he's in his childhood home strikes him as odd and he has an elated moment of realization that he's in a lucid dream. Knowing that he's now capable of doing anything he can imagine he walks to the window of the room, opens the door, and flies out into the sunny blue sky. As he flies higher, the sky gently transforms from soft shades of blue to indigo to violet. He finds himself in space. The clarity of his thinking and environment is absolutely amazing. A load of ideas fill his head about what he should do. He thought of getting a spaceship, exploring mars, going far off into space, visiting Saturn, battling aliens and other things. Something in the distance caught his eye what he thought to be a nebula so he decided to fly at it at light speed. He engaged in this action and experienced a vortex effect while traveling towards the supposed nebula. He slowed down and found himself right outside the atmosphere of an alien planet. The dreamer floated in his in his dream looking down at an amazing spectacle of an alien planet that he is now going to explore. He flies fast through the clouds and is awed by the landscape far below him. It is a lush blue landscape where the majority of plant life is blue and is cut through by rivers with orange water. The landscape is so unlike anything he's ever seen and sensational to him. He lands on the ground looking at the environment. Some of the so called "plant life" are things like blue arched stems where each end goes into the ground, bluish-purplish bulb shaped plants that grow in bunches. There were dunes that had a wave like formation that was so smooth that it seemed sculpted somehow. The climate was like a spring day on earth and there was a sun that was similar to the one by earth. He was overjoyed and began to explore. He saw a weird creature with a blob like bottom and a top with a flesh like "skin" and multiple appendages.
  At that point the man woke up and was gleeful that he had a such a cool Lucid Dream.
© Copyright 2010 Sleuth (swordblood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681638-Lucid-Dream