*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682122-My-Favorite-Twilight-Characters
Rated: ASR · Other · Fanfiction · #1682122
My favorite Twilight characters.
As you already know, I am a devoted Twilight Fan. I have all the books and I love the movies. I decided to write about my favorite Twilight characters. I love the series and almost all of the characters. I will tell you what I love about these characters. After the last Twlight movie, I had to add on to this. I hope you will enjoy reading this.

1. Edward and Bella. A vampire and an human. Edward is handsome, charming, dreamy and a real nice vampire. He is one of the good guys. Bella is a beautiful young human woman torn between a vampire and a werewolf. She is drawn into a world that would take some getting used to. She loves Edward and Jacob but Edward is her soul mate. She is willing to be a vampire in order to be part of his world. Edward being a vampire draws her to him. We get tired of the same dull routine in our lives and a vampire would be some adventure. Edward and Bella. They belong together. Love takes on many different forms. Loving and marrying a vampire would be living out a fantasy. As a big fan of romance and vampires, I could hang out with Bella and Edward. They are nice and caring.

2. Carlisle and Esme. I love Carlisle. I wouldn't mind having him for a Doctor. He is a nice vampire. Esme is so sweet and seems happy with her vampire family. Carlisle cares about humans. I would love to be adopted by Carlisle and Esme. They would protect you and love you. I would do the same for them if I was part of their family.

3. Rosalie. She is considred a snob but she has her reasons. She didn't want to be a vampire. She had a comfortable life as a human and her family were considered high society. She was about to marry someone of importance because her parents wanted it that way. I relate to Rosalie because I am spoiled but I care about others. I did marry someone I love and want to be married to. Like Rosalie, I wasn't spoiled by choice. I was an only child so I see some of myself as Rosalie but she loves the Cullen family and I admire her.

4. Emmet and Jasper. Emmet is kind hearted and he would do anything for Rosalie and the Cuelen family. Jasper was a Civil War hero and a strong female vampire Maria made Jasper evil at first but he met Alice and the Cullen family and he became a good vampire. In Eclipse, he is a strong force and a good leader to go against the evil vampires. I like Jasper in Eclipse. You get to know more about him in the third book of the Twilight series.

5. Alice. She is so sweet and has no memory of her past life as a human and so she doesn't miss her human life. She is a true friend to Bella and she cares about everyone. Her ability to see the future is a positive force. She helped Jasper become a good vampire.

6. Victoria and Laurent. For some strange reason, I like her. She is one step ahead of the wolf pack and I can't help but wander what made her evil. Maybe she was a peasant child back in the Medieval times and she was sold into slavery to a rich noble or Lord and maybe she met a knight and fell in love with him and this knight turned her into a vampire. She met up with James. I didn't like James but Victoria loved him. Laurent. I liked him. He was charming. He was cool and wasn't evil like Victoria and James but when he tried to kill Bella, the wolf pack took him out. They had to.

7. Jane. Maybe because Dakota Fanning played her but I like Jane's spunk and sense of humor. When you are powerful like the Volturi, you answer to no one. I like to think that there is good in her. I just love her.

8. Bree Tanner. Poor Bree. She ran away from an abusive father and the evil vampire Riley found her and offered her a new life and she didn't know the new life involved being part of an evil vampire army. Carlisle wanted to take her into his family after the vampire war but Jane wouldn't hear of it. She took Bree out. Bree was doomed from the start. I felt sorry for her.

8. Jacob and the wolf pack. I love Jacob. Handsome, caring Native American man who fell hard for Bella. I love when he changes into his wolf form. I lean more towards Team Jacob more then I do Team Edward but it would be hard to choose between Jacob and Edward. The wolf pack. You have to love them. They just want to take out the bad vampires. They were born with the werewolf curse. I love to see them in action.

9. Renesmee. Edward and Bella's daughter. She is beautiful, half human and half vampire. She is so sweet and not evil. Jacob imprinted on her and she and Jacob are meant for each other. I wanted to adopt Renesmee myself. I don't think Edward and Bella could have had a more perfect daughter. She is like a Princess.

10. Kate and Garrett. Kate had electricity powers and Garrett was entertaining. They fell in love and Garrett would follow her anywhere. They are vampire soul mates. They went up against the Volturi for the Cullen family and that says a lot for friendship.

11. Ari. The leader and ruler of the Volturi. He made me laugh even though he is a bad tempered bad vampire but then again he isn't so bad. I think he smiled even when he was being bad and threatning. He kept his brothers and sister in line. He was the pussy cat of the Volturi. Of the Volturi, he was the nicest. Ha! Ha!

12. Seth. He is a cute kid and werewolf. He was the only one of the wolf pack at Bella and Edward's Wedding. He reminded me of my great nephew who is also a great kid. He didn't go against Bella and Edward when the rest of the wolf pack did. He was a true friend.

13. The twin vampire women from Brazil. I like how the one could make you think you were in the jungle ans could see monkeys. They sure knew how to move fast. Snakes would fear them.


These are my favorite Twilight characters. I hope you agree with me and make a list of your own. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1474769 Unavailable **
Neat wolves image by Kiya gifted from Sister Of Mercy and Vicki.
** Image ID #1575728 Unavailable **
Beautiful picture of wolves.
© Copyright 2010 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682122-My-Favorite-Twilight-Characters