*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682366-Typical-High-School-Drama
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Environment · #1682366
this story is about a girl who has to put up with high school drama but trys to stop it
This story is about my life in Butterbee High School. My name is Lisa Parks, and i'm just your average teenage girl hoping to survive the everyday drama that goes on at my personality-mixed high school. Let me tell you about myself and my life.My dad is a male prostitute (dont worry he gets paid), and my mom is a well-known stripper. Her nickname is "Sensualicious". My mom and dad met each other at a party when my dad came out of a bedroom long enough to get a drink. My mom spotted him, went over to him, and thet went into the bedroom to talk. That's how thet met. My mom and dad make more money together than they do by themselves. My mom expects me to be a stripper when i get a little older- because it runs in the family. Did i mention i'm in the 9th grade? I dont want to be a stripper. For goodness sakes, im still a virgin! My peers at school constantly criticize me. They say im gonna be "The next big slut'. That's their nickname for me. I hate it but i dont say anything because i dont want my parents reputation being destroyed, and i dont want to make them think im ashamed of them because im not- i just dont want to be called that. I do have an attraction towards guys- i can admit that. But im not the type of girl to tell a gut that and im definitely not the type to flirt with a guy. But i hang with the guys tho- cuz they cool to be around. The girls at school hate on me and call me names. I consider them real immature. To me, the guys at school are more mature than the girls.Butterbee High School. What kind of name of a school is that, youre probably wondering. Well, i dont know but it sounds like a school full of softies. Sting on the outside, soft on the inside.
So tell me why one day, this girl named Becky came up to me and basically yelled at me. This is how the conversation went: " Oh my God Lisa, you're such a fuckin slut!" Me, not suprisedat all said" Yeah, ive been called that before." Becky yelled at me"You stole my boyfriend, you fuckin ho!" Now i was suprised. "What the hell, like, i dont even know who your boyfriend is!", I said in an angry tone. Even though i really did, and by the way, he's hot. "Well why did some of my friends tell me they saw you kissing him in the school parking lot? Oh, in case you forgot, his name is Brett!", Becky shrieked and asked at the same time. " I dont know- ask them.", i said with a hint of annoyance. I started to walk around her. Becky, the foolish girl she is, decided to follow me. "You think you're all big and bad cuz the guys you hang with are in a gang. Those guys dont givea flying fish about you, Lisa. And you're probably fucking them every night, ya ho!" I turned around towards her and said quietly" I dont care what you say, you immature brat. And im not a ho. You're the one that looks like one every day when you come to school. Look at you, dressed like that. You're wearing booty shorts, stilletos, and a tank top. What do you think the guys think of you?" " You fucking bitch!", Becky shrieked in her annoying voice. "Not only did you hit in my boyfriend, but you disgraced my style! I should kick your ass"
© Copyright 2010 jetstar (jetstarbabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682366-Typical-High-School-Drama