*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683008-From-the-darkness-Character-ideas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by magus
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1683008
character ideas
Katrina Jhonson
Age: 16
Height: 5’2
Weight: 112 lb
Hair color: Dark red
Eye color: Green


Background:
She was adopted into the jhonson family at the age of 6, with no real memories of her biological parents, only a sense of tragedy. She has a gift that she has kept secret from her adopted parents (psionics), and a dark secret that only she knows and fears. Deep insider of her is a dark presence that continuously threatens to take over and the only thing holding her back is a bracelet that can also change into a sword. The bracelet has the power to shield her and others from harm and the sword seems to be able to cut through any material. Her gifts are sealed by the item or at the least reduced by the item allowing her control of when and where she will use all that she is. While using all of her power the dark presence fights her for control. If the item is taken then it wins the battle of the wills till it is returned.


This is the main character for the story. It will begen with her in japan at the start of the war against the rising nation of the asian empire under the influence of Concordia (an advance space traveling race, similar in all ways to human). Her story will take her across the ocean in the great retreat where she joins with free militia pushing back the invasion force.

© Copyright 2010 magus (magus245 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683008-From-the-darkness-Character-ideas