*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683362-Chapter-1-Brooke
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1683362
Brooke is a teen with a wicked stepfather, and stepsister. CHAPTER 1
  Once upon a time there was a small family that was loving and fun.  But there was one child always dis-included in all the games that were played. That's because her mom died from a heart attack right after she got married. So it's kinda like Cinderella except there was a wicked stepfather instead of stepmother.  She always was reminded of her mom's death by her step dad. He got everything the mansion, the money, and the cars. Every time she tried to ask for something the stepfather said when you get your own house you can get that. When his daughter asked for something he always said sure whatever you want princess.

  By the way my name is Brooke, and my stepfathers name is Bill. His daughters name is Brittany. She is part of the popular crowd as I like to call them the retards with no life. Apparently since they are all cheerleaders they get all the guys. What kind of world do we live in I always think to myself. I only have one friend his name is Brendan. He has been my friend since kindergarten. We have always stuck together since then. He is like my brother, he has long blonde hair that goes to the side.

  Whenever I have a crush he always makes fun of me but just messing around. Then I met a guy his name I don't know. But all I know is, is that we have a lot in common. I met him by someone giving him my number. They gave him my number so he can prank call me but he never did. Instead he started to text me all these question like do you live in California, and I said yes. Then he asked me if I go to California High School I said yes.  After that, he asked me if I was popular I said no, and then I asked him he said yes.

  A little bit later he asked me to meet him at the Coffee shop I said okay. So I went there, and then he came up to me and asked me if I was the one texting him, and I asked him if he was popular just to make sure and he said yes. Then I said then i'm the one you've been texting. He thought a little bit and then he asked me out, and I said that depends if you really like me he said I've waited to ask to meet you for a very long time, so I said yes.
© Copyright 2010 Paige98 (paige98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683362-Chapter-1-Brooke