*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683421-Mass-Effect-the-core-of-omega
by Aozora
Rated: XGC · Novel · Erotica · #1683421
The chronicles of an asari worker girl with a knack for finding horny people of all races
Sorry about the intro skip ahead if you want just the sex but when I make a character I don't like to throw them at my reader. Also will add to so check in once a month if you like it. Also quick run down of races in case you haven't played mass effect.
Asari: Sexually open race of creature evolved from tentacled moluscs with a humanoid form and tentacles for hair. Human in every other factor, also mono sex with both male and female genitals.
Quarian: A race of people descended from go know's what who were driven from their home. They spent so long in a sterile environment that their bodies cannot handle open atmosphere and are forced into exosuits of layers of thin fibre mesh which snuggle aginst their bodies in only the best of places. They have alegant bodies with inverted knee joints and two long toes.
Volus: Something along the lines of the quarians only short,fat,respiration issues and very very cruel to Quarians.
Krogan: Lizard like creature which evolved on Tachunka and were chosen by another race of beings to fight a war. When they rebelled they were mutated so that only one in a thousand children survive. Large heads on the ends of humps and inverted legs, mouths like that of sharks .

Omega, the cess pit of the terminus systems which was a cess pit in itself. At the top was after life a club owned by Aria Telope who used omega as a play ground. If you were lucky you got to live in the slums around afterlife, Therias wasn't so lucky. She was an asari who'd been born to a drunken turian father and a mother that was far too young to have been having children. She'd grown up in the gutters where she could avoid her father and not have to look at her mother but it wasn't a bad life. She'd met interesting people and when her breasts and hips had finally developed properly she began to fuck them. For her the ecstasy of finding some stranger taking them to her little haven in the dark to fuck them raw was unimaginable. Being part turian Therias was a bit aggressive so she was usually on top which always made her happy, but she had a body to die for. A perfect figure eight of a body shaped by her breasts and hips, she was nowhere near her matriarch stage so her skin was a fiery orange hue. Her legs were long and soft and Therias loved it when her lovers played with them. She had a long elegant face that was constantly marred by dirt and often enough with cum.
Therias worked in the sleasiest stri club on omega, The Tuchunka tank. The girls were kept behind bullet proof glass for their own safety, but other then that their jobs were terrible. They didn't strip they just played with themselves and every now and then a very horny asari matriarch with a dick longer then an assualt rifle. Therias loved her, she fucked her just for the pleasure whenever she couldn't find someone she liked.

Therias strutted into the Tank like she owned the place, she was greeted with carinal whoops and slaps on her ass by the regulars. She waltzed between tables giving kisses to her favorites and ignoring the vulgar little volus who kept peeking up her rags. She gave a big long kiss to the bouncer, a Krogan with more scars then teeth who'd fucked Therias so many times. Slipping into the back rooms and donning her working garb, a blue bikini top and mathing blue tights giving her cock breathing room and free access to her ass, which she preferred over her pussy (it just felt so much better). She danced happily to her show room, expecting to see that disgusting, fat ball of pus wrapped in his exosuit. She was greeted instead by a shy and elegant Quarian. Her exosuit was green and black with wave patterns running across it's hood.
"Hello" Therias hissed as she sauntered to the bucket of sex toys, beding over and spreading her ass cheeks to give the cute little girl a view.
"H-hello" She stuttered with an accent akin to human Irish."I've; er I've never done this kind of thing before" Therias ran her smoothe orange hand languidly between her ass cheeks as she slipped a 9 inch long spiky dildo from the bucket along with a bottle of lube and a dick ring. She sat down on her stool and looked the quarian in her visored eyes.
" Baby I can tell you're a first time, regulars go crazy when they find out they have me" She slipped lube onto the 9 inch dildo and spread it round with her tongue.
"Yes I heard from my friend that you were the best girl here" The quarian hesitated before explaining." The orange asari with an ass that can swallow anything and......well um"
"What?" Therias giggled as she positioned herself so that she was lying down with one leg arched against the window and the other bent in a pyramid on the floor giving this shy innocent, obvious virgin a close up view of her ass,pussy and dick.
" An obsession with fucking her customers?" Therias arched her back and looked at the elegant form.
"Yeah I fuck mos of them but I.............OOOOOHHHHHH!" she cut herself off mid sentence by forcing the dick ring over the head of her swelling shaft. She stopped and panted trying to get used to the strain against that unbreakable ring.
" I,I-ooohhhh goddess! I thought you couldn't leave those suits" The Quarian had leaned in as close as she could to watch Therias convulse and spasm in pleasure.
"We" She stopped midsentence as she began to grind her crotch on the bar in the middle of her viewing room which was otherwise empty." We can't but-ooohhhhhhh" shaking with ecstasy the Quarian steadied herself against the coming orgasm." Me and my sister made this pill that boosts our immune system for one day, letting us do what ever AAAHHH, oohhhh aaaaahhhhhh!" She moaned in climax" Or whoever we want"

Therias lost controll at those last words and grabbed the big black anal dong and giggled at the poor girls orgasm.
"Baby if you cum from that you wouldn't last a second in bed with me" Therias pushed the Dildo gently against her sensitive rose bud and shivered at the thought of what this was going to feel like." Watch carefully and i might reward you with my jizz" she winked a sly little grin at the quarian and inched the impossibly thick plastic dick into her bud and screamed with sheer pleasure." i've- I've I've, oh by the goddess my ass is on fire!" the sharp ripping sensation of the dildo stretching her ass to new limits, this wasn't one of her dildoes. Hers never actually hurt anymore, oh but how she'd forgotten the pleasure of a good ass stretching. Listening as her flesh split and her dick squirmed against it's ring of iron.
Shyla sat amazed at this Asari's sexual prowess. Her sister had said she was a goddess, a cum dumpster, gutter slut, slum slut god every kind of whore known to the galaxy but this was incredible!! That orange ass had swallowed 6 inches of plastic and was still going.
"So- what- what's your name honey?" Therias stumbled out as she felt her prostate tensing and getting ready for the climax that would never cum.
"Shyla, Therias , my name is SHyla and I have got to-
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GODEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" cut off mid sentence by Therias's dry orgasm Shyla was transfixed by Therias's cock swelling and inch in diametter and lengthening 3!!
Therias grunted and groaned as she struggled with the dick ring, crying with pent up sexual release as if it would move by her show of  weakness.
Screaming like a whore being fucked to death the ring was prised off by the other girls and Shyla in the backroom, Exploding with white hot spunk lathering the room in a soft silken layer of heer seed and curling her toes within her green exosuit Shyla gathered some of the precious liquid in her hand and poured it into her liquid recepticle. Savouring the texture, the flavour the very existence of this ambrosia Shyla squealed with joy.

This is only the begining.Constructive feed back is wanted more then praise and if you really like the idea tell me and I might make it an interactive story

© Copyright 2010 Aozora (jaxon8er at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683421-Mass-Effect-the-core-of-omega