*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683827-A-Fool-for-Sex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1683827
How we are fools for love, all of us, but there is hope
I think most men and women are fools for love.

Don Juan to Carlos: we are fools all of us and I was a fool like you but one day I had had enough and changed, I became a [precision] warrior.

Don Juan tells a story:

A girl lives alone with two cats and decides to put the cats down to go on a long journey.
On the way to the Vet one cat licks her hands all the way.
The car stops at traffic lights and Max, the other cat, leaps out the window and down a storm drain.
Which cat are you, the trusting fool or Max who realizes the danger?
(Don Juan adds Max may have drowned in the drain.)

The circumstances of our early childhood can lead us to foolishness and death
later in life.

Also people of the opposite sex do not know their own strength -- meaning psychic, sorcery power.
Or they practice their sorcery and dont care about consequences -- like girl groupies.

So the [precision] warrior must learn to survive.
Survival is not easy, and most people go to old age like the trusting cat.
© Copyright 2010 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683827-A-Fool-for-Sex