*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684441-STOP-STUPID-MAN-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Environment · #1684441
MAN GIFTED WITH WISDOM THINKS HIMSELF SUPREME
STOP STUPID MAN



      Stop stupid man1.You are cutting down countless green trees to build

Houses and wide roads in the name of development.

    You are sucking enormous amount of petrol and coal for use in power plants, automobiles and aeroplanes for your comforts.

      You are discharging thick polluted smoke in the atmosphere from industries, automobiles and aeroplanes.

      You have stopped use of earthen pots, plates made from tree leaves and cotton carry bags instead you have started to use plastic made items just because they look better.

      Have you ever cared to think that what is happening to whole world by careless actions of yours.

      Reduction of number of green trees is endangering the natural cleaning process of air and weather patterns.

      The empty belly of Mother Earth may crack at any time and inner rocks in start moving abnormally. Do you think yourself strong enough to stop such Movements ? Have you developed any machine to take care for such catastrophe of mankind of such magnitude. Are we like a pigeon that shuts his eyes to avoid the frightening sight of cat ready to attack? Does the shutting of eyes gives any help to the unavoidable state of pigeon ?

      The polluted smoke is threatening to break the protective layer of Ozone. If this protective layer of Ozone breaks, the temperature of atmosphere will go abnormally high endangering the very existence of mankind on earth. Have you developed any special glue to repair such cracks in Protective layer of Ozone ?

      You were earlier using earthen pots, plates made from tree leaves, cotton carry bags but now you have started using plastic as a fashion since they look better. You have gone only for looks, overlooking the effect of plastic items on environment. Why you have become so cruel?

    All your irresponsible actions are being reflected though excessive hot, excessive cold or erratic rains, dense fog and Sonami waves. These are just warning bells to listen and act immediately.

      Almighty has created this universe for all creatures to live peacefully together. But man who has been gifted with wisdom to invent thinks himself

Supreme and bringing disaster for whole universe.

    What we are able to know through inventions already exists in nature. Does our knowledge of nature’s law make us mightier and smarter than the Almighty who has made these laws at the time of creation of universe?

    All are requested to think and act.



© Copyright 2010 karidhal (subodhkumar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684441-STOP-STUPID-MAN-