*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684482-Dear-God-One
Rated: E · Other · None · #1684482
A quick letter to the God-unit. Probably will end up in the undeliverable pile.
Dear God,



I can understand if you're busy but I'm not quite sure exactly what you are busy at. Are you looking for something? Your Plan perhaps or maybe your keys. Are you still building? If so, what are you building? Maybe you have to keep on top of the space on the other side of space. That void that we keep on expanding towards. I figured you had that all covered in the first six days but maybe it's like me cooking rice - always having more than I expect even though I know better. Dammit, why do I always have so much rice left over? Don't worry G-Dawg, that isn't one you could possibly answer.



Where is this dialog headed? Maybe you know, I'm at a loss. It seemed eerily appropriate though and I am positive that you don't owe me a reply. I think I saw you drive by me the other day while I was parked at a red light. You might have recognized me because I swore you smiled perched from your Greyhound window. I guess you were leavin' town. Still searching for your keys, I suppose.



Keep seeking,



G.



© Copyright 2010 AlexanderPage (alexanderpage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684482-Dear-God-One