*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684572-Hopeless
by Joey
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1684572
The story of someone who runs away from home only to run into new, and much worse troubles
My happy days - All the sudden my attention caught a piece of thread. It flew for awhile till it eventually stopped in the grass, unmoving with nowhere else to go. This sort of reminds me of the situation I was currently in now.
I ran away from my home, for reasons now that seemed like nothing. I’ve realized now that it was a stupid decision, I really do love my family at home. I feel horrible for what this has pry done to them, to me. I’ve been gone for 3 weeks, and now I’m trapped in the basement of some really messed up dude, who obviously captured me. I think he’s gonna kill me, I don’t know maybe that’s not even his forte. I try to cling to hope, maybe I’ll be heroic and get out of here like in the movies.
4 Weeks - I hate this so much. I’m going crazy and I really need help. I have a few plans of how to get out of here. I just need to go through with them. And I will.
5 Weeks - ………………..
© Copyright 2010 Joey (imnotazombie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684572-Hopeless