*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684616-KING-AND-QUEEN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1684616
LOVE FOR MY SUPERIOR WOMAN, DEVELOPMENT OF A GREAT MAN IN ME!
Like the chief african warrior I pose whatever injuries the battles of life shall suffer to my flesh and when I go out to hunt my lion to make my manhood superior, the death of him or me is decided in God's will. When I meet my queen for the first time, her moon shall brighten my lonely nights when I howl, and her sun shall rise to brighten my day to uplift all other that pass through my night. The path that we walk shall shadow the earth of blessing as the King and Queen, has risen. Sun with my Moon, shot sky blue with urgents of love hue. Adding to the fact our galaxy is unexplored, stretching my star around her planet gaping from gaseous space to sand and a bone, relying on each other viewed in parallel sequence turning up and down, a same level tone, from village to town, disrupting her volcano like features, feeling as her body is erupting, rumble my trees, shake the leaves, volcanic exposure.



Dee Bell
© Copyright 2010 Drisaac (deebell1287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684616-KING-AND-QUEEN