*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684947-The-Boy-Who-Transformed-Into-Riolu-pt1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1684947
What is so unusaul about this boy named Devin? You will have to read to find out!
Prologue: A Transformation in the Making Part 1



Devin was not what you would call popular, but he had a friend named Joey. Joey and Devin had been friends since the first grade. Joey was well-built, likes to play soccer, and has dark hair. Although Devin and Joey's intrests were similar, they both liked one thing: Pokémon. Today, Joey was helpping out Devin with his newly bought game called, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. Devin was trying to get his favorite pokemon Riolu as his starting character. But, all's he got was either Charmander, Bulbasaur, Totodile, or Pikachu. It was lucky that Joey had the same game and always managed to get Riolu.
Saturday 1:00 p.m
Joey- Okay, select eat alone.

Devin- Okay
Devin selects eat alone and was now told to touch the touch screen. As he did though, a sudden rain drop hits the top screen of the DS. It was starting to rain! In just a matter of seconds, it began to pour.
Joey- Dude, we better finish this up inside.

Devin- No arguement on that

The two began running inside, with Joey in the lead. Then, without any warning, a lightning bolt strikes the Ds. Devin, being absent-minded, had his earphones in his Ds and forgot to take them out. The electricity went up towards Devin and shocked him
Lightning- BZZZAP!
Devin- AHHHH!
Devin falls to the ground and moans.
Joey- Devin!

Joey runs quickly to the garage to get rubber gloves so that he won't get shocked himself. As he was in there, Devin's Ds beeped.

Ds- Transformation test is complete.

By now, Joey has returned and picks Devin up and carries him inside the house

Joey- Don't worry buddy, everything is going to be okay.

Or at least so he thought
To be continued
Next time-will the lighning have any effect on Devin?

© Copyright 2010 lucario157 (tpi125 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684947-The-Boy-Who-Transformed-Into-Riolu-pt1