*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685013-The-lost-Blanket
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #1685013
This story is about a little girl who lost her favorite blanket and cannot find it.
One sunny day Megan and her dog Ruffles were playing outside. It was so nice outside that they played all day long until they got very tired. By the time they went inside and ate dinner, they were ready to go to sleep. Megan was so tired that she forgot to get her blanket out of the livingroom. She thought that she could just grab it in the morning. When she woke up in the morning she weent straight to the living room to get her most favorite blanket. But when she looked, it was'nt anywhere to be found. So she went looking for it. She looked in her room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom and even in the yard. It was still nowhere to be found. So instead she started asking people where it was. She asked her mom, dad, and even her grandma. But it still was lost. Then she went and sat in her room until she noticed something. Her dog was taking her Mom's shoe outside. She followed him outside and saw him digging a hole. When she looked in the hole her face lit up in excitement. It was her blanket! At last she was happy again and made sure the dog never took her blanket again. Im not sure that she was protecting anything else though so she better keep an eye out.
© Copyright 2010 zoiemay (zoiemay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685013-The-lost-Blanket