*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685150-Prologue
by Vixxie
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1685150
Part of the 'Voices' Series.
I woke up covered in something hot and sticky, my breathing was static and heavy, whatever had woke me up has startled me, I couldn’t control my breathing my eyesight was blurry and I couldn’t focus on my surroundings I could only imagine getting up was impossible. I had the same recurring nightmare for the past fortnight, I ‘dreamt’ there was a mansion, surrounded by dead trees and an unnatural coloured lake which smelt like rotten flesh, the water looked somewhat red, which left me confused. I walked closer towards the house and without even touching the door it flung open, and stood in the door was a tall attractive man, he had rustic features , bleached hair , an athletic build , his eyes were black but when i looked closely they were deep scarlet, they reminded me of the eyes of a devil. He careful took my hand and kissed it softly his lips felt icy against my skin, which made me shiver, He looked me in the eyes and smirked ‘I’ve been waiting for so long for this, you have no idea how much I’ve been wanting this.’ His voice was deep and masculine. It left me weak at the knees, I followed him to wherever he was leading me to, He never let go off my hand , his fingers were entwined with mine which made me felt safe and secure.

My heart beat skipped faster as we went up towards what I imagine was his bedroom, It was a little more extravagant than what i would have imagined, all the furniture was mahogany , with a four poster bed in the middle of the room surrounded by candles the sheets were a beautiful silk but the colours had faded over time, now they just looked grey. He sat me down on the bed, before sitting next to me, his hand grazed my thigh , easing its way up my side and towards my neck he pulled me closer to him planting a kiss on my lips, my knees went weak once again and his kisses became more forceful and passionate, he kissed my neck gently sucking on the flesh living traces of love bites on my pale skin, I shivered as his free hand crept up my skirt towards my underwear, I moaned against his lips and before i knew it, he’d ran a blade into my chest pulling out my heart, covering himself in my blood , I felt my life creep from me ‘I’ll see you in hell my dear’ He cursed as he slashed my body into pieces.

I’ve had this nightmare none stop for the past three months, it was becoming a regular occurrence, Every time I closed my eyes there he was with his gorgeous looks and evil eyes, But he was sort of beautiful in a demonic sort of way. Then the impossible happened, I was invited to a party and there he was staring at me with his dark hatred filled eyes it made me nervous, I stayed with my friends to ensure I wasn’t tortured and slashed by this nightmarish lover of mine. There was something about the chemistry between us that set warning bells off for me , I looked at him a few times to make sure he was the same person from my nightmares, Then he looked back at me and before i could even exit the room, he was standing in front of me with a crooked smile, The same smile that send my stomach crazy. The same smile that had made me fallen in love with him.
© Copyright 2010 Vixxie (vixxie2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685150-Prologue