*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685293-Take-You-There-Ch-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #1685293
A small town girl show her favortite singer around town."Take You There" by Sean Kingston
It was either luck or destiny that Justin Bieber got lost and his car broke down in front of my house. Another lucky (or destined) thing was that my dad had lent his jumper cables to my uncle the day before. He had to go get them and it was a pretty long drive. So I had to entertain the biggest popstar on earth for a while...

"Okay", I said, "I can show you around town, if you'd like."

"Sounds great", Justin said, with that Justin smile that I absolutely adore!

"Anna!", my mom called from inside.

I ran inside, "Yeah?"

"Can you pull the truck into the driveway for me?", she asked, and threw me her keys, she knew I wouldn't refuse.

"Yup", I said and went outside, heading for the truck.

"Wait, you're only 14, you can't drive!", Justin said.

"Actually, I can drive, but I'm not supposed to", I said with a smile as I climbed into the old truck, my parents first car. Both the windows were down. "You coming?", I asked Justin.

He shrugged and got in the car. "What do I have to lose?"

"Your life", I said jokingly under my breath, just to scare him.

"You drive a stick shift?", asked Justin.

"Yeah", I said.

...

"Well considering I'm not supposed to drive, we'll have to walk around town", I said.

"Okay", Justin said.

I started walking down the middle of the road; Justin beside me. "Okay first we'll go to the cornerstore and buy something to snack on and then go to the park".

© Copyright 2010 Afton :) (bieberlove230 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685293-Take-You-There-Ch-1