*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685792-Blood-Stained-Bridge
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1685792
A poem about love to the death
I shall not fear anyone that dares to cross my path. I am a child of the dark, born with evil in my heart and hatred for anyone that crosses my path.

    I saw him standing there with a spear in his hands, guarding a bridge. As I step closer he watches my every move. I never back down when I am challenge, I will stand my ground to the death.

    Finally, I step towards him with evil in my heart. His heart was his weakness. I knew what he wanted at the moment. With that his end would be near.

    Without warning he let me pass, without challenging me back. As I walk past him, I know to what my weakness was: it was him.  I walk towards him and told him that I wanted him.

    He told me that I was child of the dark and he was a child of light. We are forbidden to touch each other. That would not stop me; I lean in and kiss him long and hard. I told he will be mine one day, if it killed me.

    As I walk away he told me to stay. We can be together no matter what. He gladly give his life to be with me, I stay with him.

    Now we are back in the present where his spear lies in his own heart. The crimson river forms around us. My time will be approaching soon. I can hear their footsteps in the distance.
 
      My love, I shall join you soon. They will not take you from me!! They are standing watching me.

      Why are they not going to kill me? They going to let me suffer with that lasting image of you dying in my arms? I will show them what it means to be a child of the dark!!

      No, I will not let them leave me with image of you dying in my arms.I shall do one better.

      Dam this! This spear will be my justice, not only stained with your blood, but mine as well.

      Take a deep breathe this should not take long. They watch my movements, not sure what to come. I spear deep in own heart. My body relaxes against yours.

      They will not forget get us, for our blood will stain this bridge for lifetime!

© Copyright 2010 StarChaser (linbull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685792-Blood-Stained-Bridge