*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685936-Fallen-Angel
by Shilly
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1685936
Teen boy learns of past life, must mature, grow and accept it or let the world die.
Introduction:- It has been foretold in myths, religions and by conspirators of the 'worlds end', the 'Apocalypse'. Thousands upon countless of thousands have gathered together in fear of Earth's destruction: the World Wars, the turning of the century, the 6th day of the 6th month of the year 2006. The latest theory has been updated to December, 2012, thanks to an ancient civilization long died out. But, despite all of this, how reliable are these presumptions? How reliable are they, when the inhabitants of Earth saw the most intense and life consuming global storm as a 'Natural Disaster'? To the onlookers, humans could never predict the worlds end; not when they almost lost it hours before one, small boy was born.



Underneath a the dark, blood red earth of a world inhabited by non-other than demons, no wind was present. It was calm under the surface, with talk sharp pillars of dark red stone and earth, a natural roof so high it could not be seen, and a bumpy, rough surface. The only light was that of cold and lifeless candles, not even their flames dared dance in this place. This cavern, this dark, cold and lonely place, was seldom visited by ritualists and oracles.
© Copyright 2010 Shilly (shilly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685936-Fallen-Angel