*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686267-End-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1686267
A short story on relationship
The eyes caught a flicker of light. That's the opening he was waiting. it is here. But yet his mind was full of doubt. The atmosphere provided such peace and security. Why should he venture out of such a place. Yet something told him it's that time to go. He had stayed his course and is not needed any more. That frigntening sensation jingled the back of his neck. That is nothing but the big node at the back neck he said to himself.When he comes out of the hole, will he be able to stand on his own. Has all this wore his agility? Is his stamina gone? Does he still have a swagger? She was a masterful of solitutary confinement treatment. No friends. Made sure no one communicated. No one could visit. No unsupervised free time. She ran a tight focused operation. Whatever it takes to keep that money rolling. Sucked every penny of it. Could hear her belching her thunderous voice on the phone for hours. That sinster gego, commanding advices, demining reviews, fire and brimestone prohensies.

I felt alone, she said. You abondoned me. When I need you you are not there, she continue with the litany of his shortcomings. God forbid what would happen if something happens. She then switched to her favorite subject. I want us to do the budget. I want to sit and look at all the bills. Bill collectors call me al'day. She must have smell blood. His money must be short. No summer pay or something.
© Copyright 2010 BEN KILLINS (killins55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686267-End-Beginning