*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686511-Jamica-trip-2010
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1686511
My empowering trip to Jamaica in 2010 this is not a trip for vacation. Here is day one.
Jamaica day 1 ( the flight)

         I stayed up all night hanging with my pal bad idea but fun. Once we got in the car and started to drive to the Denver air port I was out. We bored the plane and all was good but once the plane started to go up in to the air I freaked a wee bit but give me a brake it was my first time flying. In a few minutes time I was fine. And in the end I found I really loved flying the way the clouds look from above is amazing! I just escaped in to my mind the hole plane ride there.

         The when we got off the plane we had to go trow costumes which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be,  painless really. Then we walked out side and the heat was killer, my hair instantly frizzed up. Then we hoped on a bus for tree hours. As we drove surprisingly wasn't bored at all. I was fascinated  in the scenery. I was sucked right in. I mean we drove by palm trees and I had never seen one before I felt like a little kid once more fascinated by the simpleminded things like beautiful flowers that is Jamaica and I  instantly fell in love! With the culture, the simple but sweet smell of the air, and the Jamaican rain! Warm but cold fragrant, but fresh I loved every drop.

         As we were driving along we passed a goat header with a really large fuzzy beard and he sent a peace sing are way. O how I already love how the Jamaican people work.  But for now I'm off to bead bright and early tomorrow. We are off to learn more about this fantastic island and it's people. 
© Copyright 2010 LizzyBeth (sytink80816 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686511-Jamica-trip-2010