*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686600-Peter-and-Skye
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1686600
Peter saves Skye and gets shot. He shrinks and Skye pleads for split punishment........
I pulled my overweight backpack over my shoulders. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I walk to the front door and step out into the unforgiving light of day.  I walk to the end of the street and wait for my ride.

A  black car stopped in front of me and I pulled open the door.

         “Hey there princess how’s your morning going.” Peter said with a smirk. I glared at him but inwardly blushed.          

         “Hey ready to go?” I asked ignoring his early comment. He didn’t answer me as he started the car and started driving. I stared out of the window watching the scenery fly by.



                Peter pushed a C.D into the C.D player and the speakers started blaring "NAHHHHHHH NAHHHH NAHHH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH, NAHH NAH NAH NAHHH HEY JUDE." I smiled at him and started singing along. Peter was the only one in the world who knew that that song would cheer me up. As we were singing there was a strange noise coming from the engine.



        I looked over at the gas gauge and notice it was all the way on the E.

“Shit!" Peter exclaimed.



PETER'S POV.



"What's wrong?" Asked Skye.

"The stupid car is out of gas!" I exclaimed quite mad as her an I stepped out of the car with a sigh.



"We're gonna have to push her." I said hitting my head on the roof of the black glhs my father had gaven me.



"But we're gonna be late for cl-" Before she could finish a man took her purse and slammed her against the car. She screamed and I yelled, "Shit!" as I ran around my car to pursue him. I would of stopped to help Skye but she had also began running. It wasn't to easy though. Her legs were restricted by her blue dress. The man was wearing a black lined brown leather jacket and a pair of blue jeans. He dashed into an ally way and He stopped and turned around. He reached his hand into his jacket but before he could do anything else I kicked him strongly in the side.

 

SKYE'S POV.

                    Every thing happened to quickly, Peter hit the robber in his side then continued to beat the guy up. The robber reached a hand to his waist and brought a gun out.The gunman stood up and hit Peter in the side of the head. I screamed and Peter just before passing out kicked the guy in his leg so hard that there was a very audible "SNAP". After Peter fell to the ground the gunman kicked him in the head with his good leg and then shot him with the gun. I screamed and rushed over to Peter to find there was no bullet hole.I saw that Peters head was bleeding and I started crying. I looked up and saw the gunman limping away. I felt a weird sensation which I  had never felt before....I think it was hatred. I stood up grabbed the gunman by the back of his jacket and started punching the guy like crazy. grabbed a piece of wood that was in the alley way and hit the gunman in the head.I raised the wood again preparing to hit him again when the gunman shouted,

          "look he is not dead! He is just shrinking!" I looked over and saw that it was true.I ran to the small limp body which was shrinking rapidly.

I turned and picked up the piece of wood again.

          "REVERSE IT!" I screamed

            "I can't reverse it it's impossible!" The gunman said to me

            "Then goodbye!" I said lifting up the piece of wood

again.

              "WAIT!!!! I can split it between the both of you but you!"

              "Fine! Just do it!!" I begged screaming and crying at the same time. He then brought out a pouch of dust and threw it on me. I whirled to see Peter waking up and growing again. I was so happy but then everything started spinning and I passed out.



PETER'S POV.



    I didn't know what happened. I looked around and there was the man laying down. His body was limp. He wasn't breathing. Then to my right was Skye. She was shrinking rapidly.



"OH MY GOD!" I shouted realizing her hands were blistered and bleeding.

                    Her blue dress was ripped and began covering her legs. I rushed to her side and began pushing in her dress so I could hold her. She was about 2 inches tall and I began crying. I looked around and just ran. I had to get her to her apartment.



        I felt her body from the inside of the dress. And I got turned on the smallest amount possible but I was too scared to think about it. I ran to my car and remembered my gas problem.



    "Damnit!" I exclaimed taking a deep breath being so scared.

I saw a gas station. It was a Quik trip. I ran to the street. I waited for an opening and ran across. I ran through the door and ran to the clerk.



"DO YOU HAVE GAS BOTTLES?" I asked holding the blue dress near my chest.



"Um, yes, 2.99 for a gallon. Listen man, you 'kay?"



"Ya, ya, I'm fine! Get me 2 bottles!" I screamed he pulled to gray, black and red bottles from below the counter to the top of the counter.



"12.13." He said as he rang it up.

        I slipped him a twenty and ran out with the bottles. As I ran I untaped the tube from the bottle onto the spout. I sprinted across the street and flipped open the gas thing on my GLHS. I panted as I poured in the bottle. It ran out quickly and I sighed. I opened my car and threw in the empty bottle and the one I had forgot I had.



      I took the key out of my pocket and started the car with one hand. I held the dress by my chest while driving towards her dorm as fast as my omni would go. As I arrived on campus I drove through the complicated roads till I got to building M.



    As I pulled out of the car I began running up the many steps to her floor. Then my head began spinning. I passed out.

       

SKYE'S POV.

              I opened my eyes to find myself leaniing against my door to my apartment. I looked around and saw a bundle of clothes lying next to me on the floor. Memories of before came flooding back to me. I started gently probing the clothes with my fingers. I eventually felt a small bump. I quickly scooped my hands under Peter and opened the door to my apartment.

I noticed finally that I was naked. When I grew my arms must of ripped my dress. I quickly set Peter on the bed and removed the clothes from on him. I didn't look as I covered him with my Blanket. I saw him waking up so I gently sat on the bed. I noticed something he was growing...again.. I looked around and noticed EVERYTHING WAS GROWING.



    All of my limbs hurt... BAD. I had no idea what was happening. I realized I was naked and I shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!" I threw the blanket over me and stood. I heard a weird moaning/screaming sound below me. I looked down and I saw Skye, she was so small. She was naked and I wondered what happened to her dress. I was to weirded out from seeing my best friend naked and I sat back down closed my eyes and crawled backwards on her bed. I felt it rub on my naked legs and butt and I jumped off the bed. I went to her drawer and I looked for some clothing.



      None of it would of fit me so I grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around my self. I walked around the bed to see her. She was standing up and I covered my eyes.



"S-skye?" I asked.

She turned to see me and I peeked to see her. She was naked and I covered my eyes.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked looking around the room. I realized it was hers I was just looking for what was doing this to her and me.



SKYE'S POV.

                I stood up and held my aching head. I noticed I was naked and grabbed the first thing I saw, A black shapeless mass on the floor in front of me. I covered up and saw a shadow come over me.I looked up and up and then up some more eventually I came to Peter's very surprized and very concerned face. I stared at him not sure how to react. He was huge! I was no more then a single bug to him. I knew he was my best friend Peter but I was still scared out of my mind.

                  "Peter,Peter" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Peter just stood there in a daze. " FOR GOD'S SAKE PETER!" I screamed again. Peter shook his head and then started to bend down.That was unnerving to me. Here was a giant getting bigger and bigger  I fought my instenict to run.                                                                                                                  "Skye... w-what the hell happened to you?!" Peter asked with concern in his voice.

        "Ok well funny story about that." I said kind of sad. "Basicaly you got shot by that purse snatcher and started to shrink. I hit him in the head with a piece of wood and told him to reverse it. He said he couldn't but he said he could split it. So he did.. So that means I am going to be small for who knows how long then you are going to be small." I said all in one breath.Peter just stared at me looking horrified. Meanwhile I was having trouble keeping myself covered.

          "Peter I have some doll clothes in the closet, can you bring the box over please?" I asked him shaking. The ground shook and sqeeked as Peter stood up and walked to the closet and left m line of sight. When he came back he had a box with him. When he put it on the floor I reatched in an and grabbed a yellow sun dress and hid under Peter's shirt as I changed.



Peter's POV.



    I shuttered as I watched my shirt move. I knew I looked ridiculous under this yellow blanket, and wished I had some clothes.

She stepped out with her hair rustled holding her head. She groaned and I rubbed my leg and held it. I was aching horribly. I stood and backed up. She looked up at me and I could tell she was shaking.



        I looked at my feet, feeling weird to be so huge compared to someone I cared about. It was embarassing. I shifted my feet a lot. I wished I could be the same size as her. Or even better, her be big again.



"N-now what?" I asked backing away more. Feeling uneasy.



"Could you let me onto my desk?" I heard barely escape her mouth as she shouted, looking up at her desk.



"S-sure." I said kneeling and scooting closer. I put my hand next to her thinking she would crawl on but she didn't. I was still uneasy and I said.



"Get on."



"Sorry, I just thought you would pick me up." She said. Which is weird because that's usually how it happens in the movies to. It just seemed more right to just let her stand in my hand. She could just barely crawl on to my hand and I slowly lifted it trying to keep it stable. She rolled around though and it tickled my palm. I began shaking so I sped up and just put my hand down on her desk.



    I waited for her to get off and she slid off the side of my hand. She was now on her desk. She looked at me. She looked as if she was inspecting me.



          I guessed she was getting a little bit used to this odd change when she said, "You look so stupid wearing that blanket." She giggled and turned around to face the large computer behind her. I chuckled unenthusiastically, still feeling uneasy.



  I realized that we couldn't do anything to fix this if I didn't have clothes.

"Umm. Can we go to my house to get some of my clothes?" I said still shaking a little.



"Sure." She responded turning back around.



      I somehow forgot about holding her in my hand and wrapped my arms around her and her dress. I almost immediately dropped her upon feeling her breasts within my grasp. I backed away and threw my hands up shaking.



"I'M SORRY!" I shouted. Still shaking from this. I would HATE for something like this to happen again. She and I are such good friends. This is like touching someone's breasts when you are uncomfortable with your body. It's a HORRIBLE feeling. I would not like to ruin our relationship.



    She groaned and stood. I had dropped her about an inch which is about her height. She stepped backwards and almost made a whimpering sound, "It's okay, P-peter." She said.



I put my hand down near her and she flinched. She didn't crawl on that much but stepped up and sort of climbed up.



Skye's POV





                        I reluctantly crawled onto Peter's hand. I was scared he would drop me again or something but I sat their cross legged holding my arms. Peter looked down at me apologetically. I shrugged and didn't look at him. Truth be told I was still scared out of my mind. Peter looked down at me and whispered.

                        "I'm sorry Skye, but I have to run I can't have anyone see me like this."



          Peter closed his fist around me enclosing me into darkness. I started bouncing up and down hitting my head against the roof of his hand. I'm guessing he jumped into his car because there was one last bounce before everything settled down.



                My eyes were assaulted by the sudden increase in light when Peter opened his hand. He set his hand down on the passenger seat and grabbed the seatbelt from behind me. He strapped me into the seat the seatbelt almost covered me completely only my head was above it. He started the car and sped off. It was weird seeing just the inside of the car and nothing else.



        Peter looked down at me every five seconds it felt like. I just stared at him because He was the only thing moving that I can see. I watched as Peter's face turned to me and he put on a small smile although though still looking apologetic.



            He pushed a C.D into the C.D player and through the speakers came. "ELEANOR RIGBY PICKS UP THE RICE IN THE CHURCH WHERE HER WEDDING HAS BEEN, LIVES IN A DREAM. WAITS AT THE WINDOW WEARING A FACE THAT SHE KEEPS IN THE JAR BY THE DOOR, WHO IS IT FOR? ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE, WHERE DO THEY ALL COME FROM? ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE WHERE DO THEY ALL BELONG?"



        I laughed unenthusiastically, that seemed like forever and started tapping my fingers in beat.

singing along. Peter smiled and began tapping on the steering wheel. Eventually we made it to his apartment.



Peter's POV
© Copyright 2010 The Shrunken Duo (shrink-friends at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686600-Peter-and-Skye