*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687891-The-New-Job-part-3
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1687891
Well, I had a lot fun with my first customer. Now it's time to get ready for the next one.

         The New Job
         Part 3


         I hum lightly as the cold water from the shower splashes all over me. I feel refreshed, energized by the liquid cooling my burning skin. Jason had left a few minutes ago, my receipt book showing a four hour, six hundred dollar exchange. I don’t even lather up some soap, the sweat washing away cleanly. I smile as I rest my hand on my pussy, still sore but in a good way from Jason’s passionate fucking. Jason had asked when I’d be around again and I told him tomorrow. He didn’t say anything in response to that, just gave me a cheeky smile. I’m willing to bet that when I come on tomorrow Jason will be here waiting for me.

         “Hey, new girl! You there?” I hear a feminine voice calling from my room.

         “Hold on! Just let me towel off!” I call back, turning off the water and grab a towel and dry myself off quickly. I grab my bath robe and drape it over my shoulders before strolling into my room. A blonde haired girl with bright blue eyes was sitting on the bed, a glass of wine balanced in her fingers. I smirk at her and say, “Slow day?”

         Giggling, she says, “No, I’m on dinner break. You’ve been at it all afternoon.”

         I raise my eyebrow at her as I sit next to her, taking the offered glass, “And you haven’t?”

         “Not with only one customer; but I know the guy you were with, he tends to go on and on and on and is loaded. He usually picks out the best girl working and then doesn’t come out for hours! The rare nights he comes for an overnight stay,” she pauses, deep in thought, “Well, I’m sure you have a good idea on what it would be like.”

         I nod, my body involuntarily shuddering in remembered pleasure. “I’m guessing you’re here full time.”

         “Not just full time, I live in,” She says pulling her hair out of her face. “In front of customers, my name is Jasmine, but my real name is Sarah.”

         “I’m Naomi, but in front of the customers it’s Luna,” I say shaking her hand before taking a quick sip of the wine. “So you live here?”

         “Yes, I pay a grand a week plus 5 percent of my earnings and I work when I want. You can make that grand with one overnight as the minimum rate for an overnight is a grand. You have to be over eighteen or emancipated in order to live in. You work your own hours, you can wear whatever you want unless you’re working, meals are provided for when you’re working, stuff like that. Really, a nice gig if you can get it.”

         I nod my head, it does sound like a nice way to do that, “What about school?”

         Sarah nods, “Those of us still in high school who are live ins are able to go to school. We’re allowed to have our own computers for school work and leisure. We have a mandatory down time between 6pm and 10pm on school days for homework. Failure to maintain a C average is grounds for dismissal. Closing time is 1am on school nights, no overnight guests during school nights. The College girls, however, set their own hours when it comes to the school year. During the summer and vacations we can set our own hours, but school comes first.”

         I sigh, “Sounds like a great gig. I just don’t know how my grandmother would take me moving out.”

         Sarah smiles at me, “I had the same problem before I came to live here last month. My mom was a crack addict and my dad dead from a drunk driver. I was sent to live with my grandmother until I decided to apply to be emancipated. Once that went through I moved here.”

         My eyes brighten up slightly, “I’m already emancipated, I live with my grandmother and we went through the process already. She says I can stay with her if I get a job or I can move if I want.” I sigh, leaning back against the headboard. “I think I might move here.”

         Sarah chuckles, “It’s only your first day.”

         “Yea, but—”

         Suddenly the phone on the bed table rings. I clear my throat and answered it, “Luna here.” The bartender tells me that I have another customer if I want. I tell him to send him in before hanging up the phone. “Well, looks like it’s time to get back to work,” I say chuckling to Sarah.

         She nods and get’s up, “I should go back on the clock too. We’re about to get the after dinner rush.”

         “Before you go,” I ask, setting my drink on the table, “How much do you charge?”

         Sarah smiles at me, shaking her hips as she walks out the door, “Two grand for an overnight and $250 per hour during the day.”

         I smirk and nod before making a note to talk to Rob as soon as this customer was done. The curtain parts and an older gentleman, probably in his forties, steps into my room. “Hey.”

         I look up and down, his body is fine and his grey hair didn’t take away from his attractiveness. “Hey, I’m Luna.”

         “I’m John,” he says walking over to the bar, “So you’re new here?”

         I nod, “Yea, you’re only my second customer.”

         John’s eyes light up, “Well, that’s nice. How much to fuck you, babe?”

         I smile brightly tracing a slender finger up my stomach, “Two hundred fifty per hour. You got the cash?”

         John pulls out his wallet and breaks out some money, “I have enough for an hour. Do I have to wear a condom?”

         I shake my head as I take his money and count it, enough for the hour. I smirk at John as I shift my robe off my shoulders letting the robe fall to the floor. I almost giggle as John’s eyes light up at my naked curves. I intentionally roll over and get on my knees as I open the drawer to put the money away. By the rustling of fabric and the unbuckling of belts I guess, correctly I might add, that John was getting ready. I flip back onto my back and see John pulling off his boxers; his cock, while not impressive, wasn’t small either. Already John’s cock was pointing directly at me, hard as hell. I moaned slightly, my fingers dancing on my clit. “Whenever you’re ready,” I say smirking.

         John chuckles at me as he crawls onto the bed and grabs my legs, making me squeal in delight as he does, “For the next hour, you can call me Daddy.”

         I smile and nod, “Oh please Daddy, fuck me,” I say in my sexiest voice, batting my eyelids to feign innocence.

         “Daddy’s gonna fuck his little slut real good,” he says before thrusting hard into my pussy. Immediately my mind goes white, his cock is like a vibrator with the knob broken off as he thrusts in and out of me.

         “Oh my god!” I moan, my back arching and my legs tightening around his waist. My body heats up with every thrust. John leans forward, mashing my rock hard nipples against his chest. His hips slam against mine in all sorts of ways, my body winding up with pleasure and ecstasy. “Ohh yes!! Yes Daddy! Fuck your little slut!” I moan loudly as I really get into it.

         “Ohh babe, get on top,” John says smiling as he rolls off me. I giggle and swing my leg over his waist and impale my pussy with his cock, bouncing and moaning, “Oh you little slut that’s it. Bounce up and down on Daddy’s cock.”

         “Oh Daddy, yes!! I love fucking your hard cock!” I cry out, my voice echoing off the walls pleasurably. The smell of our sweat and sexual fluids perpetuates my arousal. My body shakes with anticipation of my release, the tension building and building, “Ohh Daddy!! I’m gonna cum!!”

         “Hop off babe,” he says making to get out from under me. I collapse on the bed, my hand diving for my clit as he gets on his knees and starts to stroke his cock in front of my face. Suddenly his cock explodes; jet after jet of warm, sticky cum covering my face and the bed next to me. That warm cum on my face sends me to overdrive and I gasp and moan loudly as my orgasm pulsates through me.

         John slides down and lies next to me, kissing me softly on the lips. He smirks at me, “Good for an old man, aren’t I?” I just nod, moaning softly as John teases my clit, “I’ve always wanted to fuck a girl like you. I’ve got a daughter who’s about your age; she’s been teasing me relentlessly.”

         I giggle and moan as his finger slides into my pussy, “Glad I could help—ah!—relive that tension, Daddy.” I slowly slide my hand down to John’s softening cock and slowly start to jerk it.

         “Ohh yea babe, you’re exactly what the doctor ordered,” he says kissing me again. “You don’t mind a fifty year old man fucking you?”

         I gasp and giggle, “Fifty?! I honestly thought you were in I gasp and giggle, “Fifty?! I honestly thought you were in our forties!” I say playfully slapping him, John giggling with me, “But honestly, that was so good!”

         “Oh I’m not done yet babe, I’m going to spoil that little pussy of yours,” John said smirking, “Suck my cock you little slut.”

         I giggle as I shift around so my head is in his lap, “My pleasure, Daddy.” I take John’s cock and slide my mouth over it, the sweet tastes of our juices intoxicating my mind.

         I slowly start to suck, my mouth pulling and squeezing his cock. “Oh yea babe, just like that,” John moans, “Oh shit we only have about fifteen minutes! Get on your knees you little slut, I need to pound that young little pussy.”

         I pop off John’s cock and quickly get on my knees, “Just pound me Daddy, cum in this little slut’s pussy!”

         John smirked at me as he got in position, rubbing the tip of his cock against my swollen pussy lips, “You sure babe?” he says chuckling before slamming his hips into my ass, his cock buried deep in my pussy.

         “Oh yea, Daddy! Cum in my little pussy!” I cry out, the white hot heat building with each thrust of John’s cock. I can feel John’s cock grow in my pussy, bulging and hardening. “Oh fuck Daddy, yes! Fuck me!!”

         “Oh yes babe!! Fucking hell you’re pussy is so good!” John screams out, grabbing and pulling my ass to accent every thrust.

         “Oh fuck Daddy!! I’m gonna cum!!” I call out, “Ohh fuck!! Ohh!!” My pussy clamps down on John’s cock, my body pulsating with every wave of pleasure.

         “Oh fuck, Luna!!” he says as his cock explodes for the second time, this time pouring his load into my burning pussy. A few minutes later John collapses in a heap on the bed and I follow him, lying on top of him panting heavily.

         I turn my head and smile, “Well you still have about ten minutes.”

         John pants and smiles at me, “Luna, I think I’m fucked out.”

         We both share a laugh as I roll over and grab the receipt book and fill it out. I hand Josh his receipt and smile, “You want to clean yourself up or do you mind if I use the shower?”

         John shakes his head, “I think I’ll get dressed, have a shot and go home, you were great babe.”

         I grab the phone and call the bar, “Yea, I’m going to freshen up then come to the bar. Yea, well, I need to talk to Rob. Oh no everything’s fine, more than fine. Ok see ya in a bit.”

         I roll off the bed and shake my hips as I walk over to the bathroom, “I’m sure I’ll see you again at some point, Daddy.”

         The last sound I hear before stepping into the shower was John laughing hysterically.

TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2010 Steven Jester (sjester1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687891-The-New-Job-part-3