*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688073-Respect
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1688073
Words of Encouragements
Most people see life as problems always sitting and moaning.  Not realizing it took God six days to created our world.  Knowing on the seventh day he relaxed.



He brought children into this world to be free. The Lord Almighty never brought his children to be slaves.  He never wanted his children thrown in the water. He never wanted to feed us to the wolves.



He gave us discipline to solve the problems in life. Many feel confronting, and solving problems is painful.  Many feel to procrastinate on realizing their is a problem. Letting life control them mentally, or spiritually.



People have to understand you must build your wisdom, and courage , then realize enemies bring you on your knees for prayer.  People seem to forget respect is not bought it must be earned. Do you earn it by lies, or stealing?  Do you earn it by being a trouble maker, or having an attitude? Lets figure out, how we earn it!



You start with your personality.  Understanding your determination in life.  Learning family life.  Learning to be affectionate, kind, and considerate.  Not to be so tense, but fun and loving.  Learn to trust! Learn to distinguish between success, and failure.  Learn, and understand accepting is nothing wrong.  Be comfortable of who you are in this world of ours. For you shall be respected.  Know to be playful is nothing wrong.  It's a powerful tool.  Have confident in all you do.  Be determined to accept explosives in our world.



For rejection is everywhere.  Sometimes it'll have you feeling biter, persecuted, and trapped. This is were the word challenge comes in.  Don't become naive, and different.  It's OK to be undecided.  It's up to you to trust, and understand your values.  Redeem who you are in a respectful manner.  Be productive in your goals.  Set yourself free, and be alive.



Don't let negative thoughts, or actions change your spirit, or soul.  Control your body, and mind,  Have interest in every footstep you take.  Have that determination in what you would like to become in life.  You shall be respected.  If you still don't see how respect is earn.  Try this one!  Look in the mirror.  Tell yourself to be productive, and enthusiastic in every move made.



Be proud, and don't be surprised if your foot is stepped on.  Walk your footsteps forgiving, and being trust worthy. Realize who is looking in the mirror.  Respect yourself in any way.  Their are plenty of ways.  Start by earning your own respect be thoughtful for actions belonging to others. For you shall be respected.  Respected by everyone

                                                                                                    

                       D.L.V.

© Copyright 2010 tearsdelilah (delilahventura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688073-Respect