*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688233-The-Other-Side-Of-My-Dream-chap-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1688233
chapter 3 of my famous story Rev. 4
Chapter 3
The Arrival

         The ride there was amazing! Screaming babies, drunken old guys, and the prissy girl on her cell phone, who won't shut up for five freaking minutes. Tina loved it, of course, she got to sit next to me for 12 hours straight and yak her head off about how she never flew before, I wanted to kill myself. After it was bed time and most was quite, I deiced to take a look out the window and watch the ground, after what seemed like forever I was finally drowsy enough to get some shuteye.
         
        I awoke to Tina gently shaking my shoulder and whispering in my ear ” it’s time to eat”. I ordered the beef with corn, that I can only describe as craptastic, the meat was harder to chew then leather, and the corn left nothing to be desired. After such an amazing meal and ignoring Tina to the best of my sane ability, I notice that the prissy girl was quite, in fact the whole cabin got quite, but Tina. Not for long though, when I looked where she was looking, there standing in the front of the cabin, was this nasty looking guy carrying a bat. This guy looked like he needed to be in prison.
         
        He didn't look awfully happy either, for a while we just sat there and watched him, and I swear he looked at me several times, gave me the chills. He finally moved and sat in the back of the cabin. Well at least he did me a favor. No one said a peep the rest of the way, well except Tina.  “I don't like plane rides anymore...” she whispered nervously, but I was kind of glad, that he sat back there. Kept it quiet and I got some peace from Tina.
         
        You know all that stuff you hear about how bad airports are? It's all true. On my way out and into the main lobby, I lost Tina, yup, lost her. Spent more than a half hour looking for her. Of course, when I found her, she clinged onto me crying like a banshee. I hate having to take care of her. I’d rather babysit a lion. She made it hard to walk, but at least I didn't lose her again. As we walked over to the luggage pickup I thought, well at least this will be easy. We only have two bags, because we packed light. So we should be able to find them fast, right? Wrong.
         
        Two and a half hours later, and many complaints to the non-helpful baggage lady, we got our bags. It was about time! I pushed Tina off of me, because we were leaving and she wasn't going to get lost on the way to the car rental. Of course she wants the car that has gay written all over it, but I just ignored her and got the blue cheap one. Tina, for once, helped me find the hotel we were staying in.
         
        I opened the car door and slide right in and Tina just bounced into the passenger side all happy and excited to see a different state. I fumbled around in my pocket a moment as I searched for the keys, then finally, I pulled them out with a jingle. I sighed heavily as I stuck the keys into the ignition and turned, hearing the car start, but then putter and stop. Sighing heavy again, I tried, and to my amazement, it started on the second try.
         
        Once I got the car going we drove out of the rental and onto the road. Not long after we passed a fast food place Tina piped up again.
         
        “Can we stop and get something to eat?” She said in that tone that annoyed me worst then nails on a chalkboard.
         
        “Why? We ate on the plane” I grumbled
         
        “That food was horrible! I wouldn't feed that to my dog”
         
        “You don't have a dog”
       
        “but If I did I wouldn't give it to him”
         Peace and quiet, for all, but five seconds
         
        “Can we pleeeeease stop somewhere, I want some real food?” She whined at me
         Figuring it would be easier to just get her some food, I complied
         
        “Fine, what do you want?”
         She points over to a McDonald's
         
        “NO” I said flatly
         
        “What? Why?” she began to argue
         
        “That food is poison to your body”
         
        “No it's not, c’mon let's gooooo” she complained
         
        “I said no Tina”
         This went on for a good ten minutes. She finally gave up, when I promised to get her food at the hotel. The rest of the drive was just mostly us looking at the town, and all the new places while making our way to the hotel.
         
        As I drive up, a valet or whatever they’re called, came up and asked “would you like me to park your car sir?” I handed him the keys as I got out, and it was then I looked up and marveled at how huge this place was. It definitely looked expensive too. Tina grabbed my hand and led me inside. If I wasn't sure about how expensive this place was before, well, the plush seats, the lace lined tables, and the ornate lobby left nothing to the imagination.  Of course she chose the one place that would be fancy and high class, what girl wouldn't when you're with someone rich?
         
        Tina tugged me along to the counter where, I must say, the hottest girl I have seen in years was standing right in front of me. To say I was tongue tied would be, an understatement. Guess who wasn't happy about it? Yup, Tina. Well she sure let me know, how much she despised me looking at another woman, by getting the most expensive room, on the top floor. I felt that in the balls of my wallet.

         I grabbed our key and Tina just explodes with enthusiasm, adding a string of senseless babble as she drags me straight to the elevator and mashes the top button, all excited to share a room with her “beloved” cousin. Standing there waiting for it to reach the top while Tina blabs on about something, I enjoyed it. The first time in so long I was alone, well yes Tina was there, but I learned long ago to ignore her completely , so yeah it felt nice to be alone.
         
        Once the doors slide open, for some reason Tina becomes quiet and calm. She grabs my hand and leads me slowly to the room. I thought “this can't be good”, she only gets like this when she’s about to do, or say something serous. She grabbed the key from me and opened the door, then led me inside. My god this room was huge. The walls were lined with velvety carpet and there was a big heart shaped ceiling chandelier, and to the right were “love seats”, plush and bright red.
         
        The bed was heart shaped too and covered in the softest looking sheet I have ever seen. It had curtains hung around the bed and it was made of a gauzy pink see through material. To the left of the bed was a full bar for use, overall this room screamed “someone's going to get laid tonight”. Tina led me over to the bed, sat me down, and told me in a calm, low voice ” Stay there for a minute”. She skipped away and closed the door, then walked slowly back to me.
         
        As she walked toward me, her hips swayed in a way that would intoxicate any man. Her hazel nut hair hung soft and straight on her shoulders, her deep ocean blue eyes were mesmerizing, with the lust residing in them. She had the most delicate nose, and the most stunningly white teeth. She grinned, as she sauntered towards me. Her blossoming breasts were almost popping out of her bra, and she had skin so soft you ached to touch it. She has long slender legs, and a well curved body. Any man would jump at the opportunity to take her clothes off.
         
        Pure jailbait. Now imagine  that while you're sitting on a bed that screams “getting fucked on tonight”, now any man would get an instant boner, however, this is almost normal for me so I just wonder what she wants.
         
        “Tina is something the matter?” I asked, uninterested.
         
        “Ever since we left the airport I have been thinking about something”
         Tina? Thinking?! Not good.
         
        “What you been thinking about?” I asked cautiously.
         I paid attention; it wasn't always that Tina had something to say that she had taken time to think about.
         
        “You know how you said that I would bare you're first child, and you would be my first love?”
         This girl never gives up, does she? And here I thought it was important.
         
        “Well tonight I'am two weeks along from my last day of my period and I am primed for you, all you have to do is make me a woman” The look in her eyes and the words she spoke would make even the greatest of men jump and rape this girl, I just look her in the eyes and say.
         
      “I never said that, I said when I have a child I would like it with a girl, like you, but much older and not family related.
         When I said I would be you're first love I meant like the first person to care about what happens in your life, don't try to twist my words around Tina” I said sternly.
         
        I then pushed her aside and made my way to the bathroom, as I really needed a shower, of course, Tina was NOT happy that I totally blew her off and locked her out of the bathroom. After taking a hot and relaxing shower and doing manly things, I walked out to see Tina in a silk nightgown. I shook my head and made my way to the bed and striped down and climbed in and got comfy.
         
      Tina knowing she’d been defeated once again just climbed in and cuddled close into my chest and we drifted off into sleep. That was the end of our first day in Florida.
_________________________________
Link to chapter 4 "The Other Side Of My Dream Chap 4
© Copyright 2010 The Silent One (gearsgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688233-The-Other-Side-Of-My-Dream-chap-3