*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688674-What-is-HELL
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1688674
Been having a hard time here on earth....
What IS Hell? Is it really a pit of flames with souls screaming and reaching up for salvation? Could it just be what trials and tribulations you go through in your lifetime? Is hell being molested as a child or being raped? Is hell having your house burn down and loosing all of your belongings... pictures, quilts your grandmother made, art you have drawn, movies, tv's, everything you have struggled to get or even worse, your family members, burn to a heap of smoldering ash? Is hell having a death in the family? Is it when you loose your job and can't find another one or being stuck in a dead end job that you HATE and you know you can't quit because there are no more jobs? Is hell being homeless? Living under a bridge in the freezing winter or the suffocating summer with only a bridge to protect you? Is hell being alone with no one to comfort you, no one who cares what happens to you? Is hell laying down in the bed, praying for sleep but your mind is twisting and turning in all directions at once? Is hell not being able to pay your bills? Is hell being married to someone you now dislike. Someone that you can't trust or someone that has cheated on you? Is hell slowly starving to death, cancer, aids, smoking cigarettes? What is HELL? What do you think hell is? Are you going there? Have you already been there? Are you there now?
© Copyright 2010 WickedWoman (wickednicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688674-What-is-HELL