*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689009-Finale-of-Love-Chapter-0Childhood
by Purgo
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1689009
The beginning. Chapter tells of childhood of main character. (just a draft for now.)
Chapter 0: Childhood


         The small bedroom was bright and the window's curtain was open wide with bright rays of light entering the bedroom which shone on the small desk next to the bed. Awakened by the bright light was a boy named Tul.

         Tul woke up,with eyes half opened looking around the room as though he has never been in it. He threw his blankets to the side and got up. Walking to the window, he looked out the window to see that it was going to be a great day. He went to freshen up, and got dressed.

         "Tul, hurry it's your first day of school. Come down so that grandma can take you," shouted an old woman's voice, who started to walk up the stairs to find Tul still getting dressed, "Tul...and you still are not dressed."

         "Grandma, it's not time yet. I still have one more hour. Please get out grandma, I'm changing," said Tul, who was a bit irritated by his grandma, who pestered him enough.

         Tul walked down the stairs and took his school bag and sat outside, waiting for his grandma to take him to school. He sighed, thinking of how his first day will be.

         Over the next house from Tul, a boy was running about. A girl came in and shouted, "Sam! Hurry, what are you doing running around! I thought you were ready."

         "I'm trying to find my bag. I can't find it...ma, have you-"

         "You mean this?" said the mother, with a look that read 'that boy...'.

         Sam, who looked surprised ran to her mom and took the bag and asked," Where was it?"

         "It was next to your bed."

         "Oh, hehe. I knew that*Blush*."

         Sam walked out with his mother to the living room. Sam's sister ran down the stairs and kissed Sam on the forehead and ran out the door.

         Afterwards Sam walked out and saw Tul on sitting on the step which led to his house on the opposite side of Sam's house. Sam staired at Tul and his mother came ot and looked at Tul.

         "I guess he's going to your school."

         "Ugh...what luck."

         Tul looked up and saw that Sam was going to his school too(although the two does not know each other).

         After arriving to the school, Tul walked to his class and found that Sam was in his class. Tul, who didn't want to get notice took his school bag and put it to hi face an walked to his desk. Once he got to his desk, he put his school bag down and looked around. He took out a pencil and started doodling on paper.
© Copyright 2010 Purgo (passieportie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689009-Finale-of-Love-Chapter-0Childhood