*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689012-The-Cemetery
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Ghost · #1689012
Just a short Story i made for fun.


There were three kids about in there teens Christopher, Alicia, and mark. They heard about this cemetery that people say is haunted and supernatural things happen there. They didn’t believe it so Christopher suggested spending the entire night there then marking got a little scared and didn’t want to do it. “Why" Christopher said” you chicken". After all of Christopher’s taunts he finally agreed. they got there at about 11:00 p.m. they all decided they meet each other there, Christopher was first, then Alicia but of course mark was late " don’t tell me he bailed on us" said Alicia. Mark finally showed up at 11:13. For first they decided to just look at the gravestones and read them. At around 11:45 they decided to split up, mark of course was scared “fine he can come with me" Alicia shrugged. They keep on searched around and didn’t see or hear anything. It wasn’t until around 12:00 Christopher found this odd pattern of grave stones, the gravestones made a circle except one spot there was a big gap. Maybe the grave stone was taken away or stolen Christopher thought. He walked through the gap and entered through the circle he just started reading the inscription but when he turned around the gap that was empty now had a gravestone in its place he was shocked. He looked at the inscription it said Nicole Silverworth 1991-2008 he was so scared he couldn’t even move considering 2008 was the year. Meanwhile mark and Alicia found two gravestones that looked liked they were conjoined together. They said Samantha and Reggie R.I.P. 1997-2007 apparently they were twins. But then they both felt an icy cold hand grabbed there ankles and pull them to the ground. They heard a huge scream and looked up, still on the ground they saw behind the gravestones a little boy and girl who twins they were dressed in a formal suit and dress. They suddenly disappeared and Alicia and mark got to there feet and started running. Meanwhile with Christopher he just walked over the circle of gravestones then he felt like he was being stalked so he started running and the sense of being watched grew even stronger. But he kept running he ran into someone it was just Alicia and mark. “Hey" Christopher started “I’ll tell you later what happened later lets just get out of here". “Agreed" mark said with a scared and frightful voice. Christopher could see mark shaking, but he wouldn’t blame him. So they ran to the gate it was closed but not locked. They closed the gate behind them. Mark just said out of now where to Alicia “WHAT HAPPENNED TO YOUR ARM". Alicia looked at her arm and screamed in agony, down both of her arms where three long gushing claw marks. While Alicia started crying, Christopher felt a great pain in his ankle he lifted his pants and on his ankle was a huge pool of gushing blood. Mark screamed and they all got on there bikes and started peddling as hard as they could. Christopher because of his ankle, winced as her peddled hard.. Many other people visited that cemetery, but one thing’s for sure Christopher, Alicia, and Mark will never return there.

© Copyright 2010 Moonman (jakster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689012-The-Cemetery