*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689747-A-Day-In-Heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1689747
Dennis Churchill has 24 hours in Heaven to understand and change his troubled life.
Life is like a fast rollercoaster that never seems to come to a stop filled with excitement and disappointment at the same time. There are extraordinary sometimes magical places beyond our exploration of life. Every person we meet has an affect on the way our life has unfolded some way or another. We aren’t put on this earth to be perfect, but than again who is? One day we all must be praised, than taking in by temptation. We all must learn to relish this thing we call life. The man your about to meet is Dennis Churchill- 48 years of age his life has been filled with sorrow, pain, and confusion. Though he was a happily married man with a beautiful wife as well as two children, the disappointing childhood continues to haunt his living. He is an addicting alcoholic that his wife divorced three years earlier. It was almost sunset on a summer day in July when Dennis took a ride on his Harley Davidson motorcycle just to clear his head not knowing what is right in his life. Dennis had ran a red light, than just like that collided with a Tractor trailer car. The damage was significant as Dennis had been rushed to the ER. Later his family learned he had slipped into a coma, and the doctor didn’t know exactly how long he had to live. Laying there helpless a sudden force brought his body out of the hospital bed as if he was an onlooker of his own body. Asking himself why is my body there? Why is my family here? Yelling to his kids and wife as she’s crying.. I’m right here!! A voice than responding “ Dennis they cant here you no one can” In a frantic panic of rage screaming.. Where the hell am I? The voice responded with “All your questions will be answered, just open up the door” As Dennis opened the door he first started seeing visions of his life unfolding in front of his own eyes. Asking what is this? “ Dennis all these events have effected you or someone else in some kind of way.” We’d be confused almost like he had been, because one minute were in our life the next a magical place you can’t explain. One thing was certain Dennis had entered a place beyond the existence of earth, a place only the magic eye can imagine, a place we like to call heaven.

PART 1: There is more coming... Let me know how u like it?
© Copyright 2010 DeadWood (redacteur92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689747-A-Day-In-Heaven