*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690106-Questions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Angie
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1690106
A story of tragic deaths and the mystery of life. Completely fiction.
Do you know how painful it is to lose the person that loves you the most in this world? Do you know what it’s like to lose your father, your mother, your brother, your whole family, and then only have one person in the whole world left that really and truly cares about you? Do you know what it feels like to have that one person take away from you? Do you know how much you wish you could die when you lose everyone you love? I do. I do know. How do I know? I know from experience.



My father died. My mother died. My brother died. I had no one else left in the world. They were my only family. They were the people whom I loved the most in the entire universe. Then I only had one person left, my best friend. That was the only person in the world that I loved who hadn’t died. So, why? Why is life so cruel that it took away that beautiful person that I would’ve given my life for in a heartbeat? What did I do so bad that needed to be punished in that cruel manner? I know that in all the years that I lived on this Earth, nothing bad that I’d done could bring that much punishment. So…why?



I walk the streets at night thinking. What reason do I have to live anymore? What good could come out of me living on Earth like the rest of the six billion people here? I cry. I don’t want to cry. What’s the use? Will it bring the people I love back to life? No, it won’t. So, why should I cry? I don’t know. This world is full of ignorant questions that make no sense. So why would people ask questions? Questions with no answers.

I’m at the point of no return… the people I love are at the point of no return. So, why am I still here? Why do I deserve to live when they didn’t get the chance to? I don’t know. This world is crazy. Cruel. Just wrong. Why am I on this world? Isn’t there a better place for me? Can anyone answer my questions?



My Questions…
© Copyright 2010 Angie (superseoul11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690106-Questions