*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690281-Poisoned-Apples
Rated: E · Chapter · Mystery · #1690281
Trace R. Bulet's 1st job
I sitting at my desk, staring at the wall clock, silently counting down the seconds of my time left in my office that day. I hear footsteps coming down the hall and sat up. Highheels, i thought, its a broad.
It turns out I was right. The broad swept in like a gentle summer breeze, smelling like summer.
"Mr. Bulet?" her voice flowed gently through the air to my ears like water. "I need your help."
"That is what I'm herr for, Ms.?" i replied.
"Mrs. Astralzer. Its my husband." she chocked out, her lower lip trembling.
"Listen. I am not that kinda guy. I will not find out if he is cheating on you! Anyways, he is a good friend of mine."
"Was." she wailed, burying her head in her hands.
I stood up and walked over to her. "What do you mean?" i asked.
After a few moments, she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "He died, I think he was poisoned!"
"He did make a lot of enemies.........but almost all forgave him......."
© Copyright 2010 Trace R. Bulet (wolfsbane121r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690281-Poisoned-Apples