*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690470-Rant-Rant-Rant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Tragedy · #1690470
Insanity and reality
Anyone would think we are fully insane...the way you rant!!!
We are insane my sister...but we do not say rant...we say, Enchant!!!
You also rant and ramble on and a split personality is not a song!!!
Write a book and tell them the truth...then we will be locked under a roof!!!
Stop saying "we", when you are just one and not plural!!!
so what!, and I wouldn't have been if not for the funeral!!!
...listen up sister and listen up good...for peple like flowers and knocking on wood...they don't wanna know about ghosts and their kind...
The people will just say that we lost our sweet mind!!!
How did we get the blame by the world...for the death of our own little baby girl??? and why did the people ruin your life and now the pain cuts like a knife as they laugh and they dance as if satans me wife?
There is no end or light in sight and there is no horse who carries my kight.
© Copyright 2010 The-Delf (delf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690470-Rant-Rant-Rant