*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690687-Dont-be-Scared--Trust-Me
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1690687
This story is about a girl who get pushed down the stairs and she dies in the end. Read it
I was running through the house terrified of what was behind me. Not wanting to look back. I screamed. My mother came into the room then slamming the doom shut scaring me awake. I have this dream every night. I've gotten used to it by now. I sent a telegram to my best friend Elizabeth Hathaway . She is a vampire. She believes in the fantasy objects. Unlike me I'm very small i have short pixie-like hair it's bronze. my name is Victoria Mason. She is bigger than myself. She is 6"2" and has long flowing hair it is right at the middle of her back. She lives down the street from me. She may come today and play with me but we will go to the store and look for a job down there it is 2 miles away though. A really cute guy works there so he may be there. His name is Christan Hale. I love him and he loves me as far i know. Our fathers forbid us to see each other that's why we may not be together.
My friend is here now so here we go. I saw him before he saw me. I look horrid I told Elizabeth. "No you don't. Don't worry about it,"."Hello Ms.Mason what shall I do for you today?" he said with his amazing voice. So as you can tell My family isn't the richest. I'm here to ask for a application for a job opening i said. "Oh let me get it for you then." he said. While i was filling it out saw him staring right at me. I told myself to let it go but i just couldn't. So I walked up to him and said is there something i can help you with. "He turn around face me and said "I miss seeing you all the time my love. I can't help it."
Then I left someone came up behind me and pushed me down a flight of stairs. Elizabeth ran down the stairs and kept trying to wake me but i never did. So she sent a telegram to my mother to meet me at the hospital. Then all I saw was Christian lying over my face in my room in the hospital. I can tell he has been crying for a while.I'm very surprised that my mother and father let him in. Then all I see is black. What is happening i scream to myself of coarse. I'm not dying I refuse to let it happen but the I'm in my room by myself. No one there but me. Apparently I died but i don't believe that.
Then I'm at the store Christian sitting there looking at my picture crying. I got into his head I could hear what he was thinking he was thinking I'm going to kill myself because she is not here anymore. "No don't think that ."I told him. He said "Now I'm hearing things." He told himself. I told him I love you and that he isn't hearing things. He said, "okay and I love you to."
The next day I found him lying face down in his pillow dead. Then the next moments he was beside me. He was smiling and then he said "I love you, we can be together forever.
© Copyright 2010 Edward Cullen (jacward45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690687-Dont-be-Scared--Trust-Me