*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691084-Hate
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1691084
A really short story about a really really bad thing that happened.
Once there was a boy named Scott. He was a big boy and very very handsome. All the pretty girls wanted to date him, and all the other boys wanted to be him. Scott was a wonderful athlete, a star football quarterback who was going to play in the big leagues someday and make lots and lots of money. His Mommy and Daddy were very rich and so he lived in a great big mansion, with a pool and servants, and he drove a beautiful red sportscar.

One day he drove his red sportscar very fast down the street, faster than all the other people were allowed to drive. He got into an accident, and a poor old lady was hurt. But Scott was okay, and the next day him and his Daddy went shopping for a brand new sportscar – it was alright, his Daddy told him, because the other one was getting old anyhow.

Scott loved his Daddy. He would buy him anything he wanted, or he would give him money to buy things for himself, like fancy new clothes or vacations or cool things like jet-skis and guns and things he could put into his body to make himself feel good. He always knew he was better than everyone else, but people would still be near him and talk back to him and do all sorts of things that made him feel like maybe he wasn’t better just because they were jealous. It would make him angry, and he would make sure they knew how much better he was, even if he had to make them feel really really bad.

There was another boy named Malcolm. Malcolm was not a big handsome boy like Scott. He had a lot of pimples on his face and he was small, and the boys and girls teased him and made fun of him. He would try to be nice and they wouldn’t stop, and he would try to be strong and they still wouldn’t stop, and sometimes he would even cry when he walked home because they were all so mean to him. Scott was the worst of them all. He would do all sorts of things to make Malcolm feel really really bad like call him names and steal his things and beat him up after school.

One time Scott was feeling really bad, so he beat up Malcolm really really good to make him feel really bad and put him in the hospital! Malcolm was red and purple and blue all over, and his family was very scared because he didn’t wake up for two days and when he did he couldn’t even see straight! His family was also very scared because his Daddy didn’t make as much money as Scott’s Daddy and Malcolm was costing a lot of money for being in the hospital so long. They made a deal with Scott’s Daddy and Scott’s Daddy’s lawyer that for hurting Malcolm so bad, Scott’s Daddy would have to pay them some money, but it still wasn’t enough money and Malcolm’s Daddy had to sell all sorts of things like the house and the car to pay the doctors for making Malcolm better.

But Malcolm wasn’t better even when he was better and he felt really bad all the time now, and he cried and cried and when he finally came back to school the boys and girls made fun of him for crying so much and for needing crutches and then for walking funny.

One day he stopped crying but it wasn’t because they made fun of him but because he stopped feeling like it. He wasn’t happy or sad anymore, and his Mommy and Daddy were worried because he didn’t do any of the things that he used to do a lot. Malcolm used to have so much fun with his Daddy when they would go fishing, and he used to laugh and cry with his Mommy when they would watch movies together. His little brother was really sad because his big brother had promised to teach him how to ride a bike, but now Malcolm didn’t even want to talk to him. Malcolm would come home from school every day and go straight into his room and not even come out for dinner! 

One day Malcolm’s Daddy had had enough and he yelled at Malcolm and told him to get out of the house, so Malcolm put on his big black coat and went out into the street. He walked down the street for a long long time and just as he was about to turn around, he saw Scott walking right towards him! He stopped and thought about all the bad things that could happen to him but he wasn’t scared or excited or anything. Scott was walking towards him and he came up to him and then he passed him without even looking at him.

Suddenly Malcolm stopped thinking about all the things that could happen and how he didn’t care because he did! He could feel again! His head, inside behind his eyes, went red and then white and he turned around and followed Scott and took a knife from his jacket and stabbed him right in the back! Scott yelled really loud with pain and fell to the ground, and Malcolm stabbed him again and again in the legs to make sure that Scott could never play football again. Then Scott stopped yelling and either passed out or was dead, Malcolm wasn’t sure. But just in case Scott was still alive, Malcolm bent down to his face and cut off his nose with the knife to make sure that Scott would never be handsome again, and all the girls wouldn’t want him anymore, and all the boys would want to be someone else. All the blood came gushing out of Scott's nose, or the place where Scott's nose used to be, and Malcolm thought it was funny because now it was his nose that was bleeding and not Malcolm's! He made a happy face, and he bent over to smell the blood, and then he even stuck out his tongue and tasted it... eeewwwwwww!!!

Suddenly there was a noise, and Malcolm turned around to see his little brother running away! He had been following Malcolm the whole time, and he had seen everything that Malcolm did to Scott!

And when the police came and arrested him, and put him in jail, and the guards hurt him, and the dirty men in jail did other things to him, and the judge sentenced him to death, and his Daddy cried, and his Mommy cried even worse, and he ate his last meal (chicken parmesan, his favourite!), and they laid him out on the table, and they stuck the needle in his arm... all Malcolm could remember was his little brother running away from him like he was the meanest, scariest, sickest person who ever lived. Because he was.
© Copyright 2010 Jercules (jercules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691084-Hate