*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691318-him
by G
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1691318
when something u want u just cant have
It was going good. We got along ,getting to know one another. The honesty flowed like a smooth creek, no interuptions . Like the 1st day we met, we got along pretty good, the next day it was better. I can't even remember you putting your number in my phone. I'm glad  you did tho. Didn't take to long for imaginations to run wild. The feelings were mutual when we said " I like you". You made me smile day& night whenever we spoke. Learning things about you, your life stories that made you who you are made me like you more, I don't know if you ever understood that, Do you?  The good mornings& good nights were light work compared to the conversations we had. Sometimes i didn't wanna go but sleep was calling us. I don't believe that things don't last, but that phone call that night hurt really bad& made me think "too good to be true".  Things were sweet then went sour, not something I thought would happen so fast. I don't know how our phone calls stopped, how the texts became words w/ less meaning. The shift was instant then permanent. I still felt for you that day u called it off, damn now I understand the other side of the fence. How it feels to want something that seems like u can't have. Why do people make things so complicated? I just wanted you...we could've been amazing but i guess it didn't happen. Something I see, just sucks cause you don't &I wanna still hold you& maybe kiss you but digging a deeper hole makes it harder to get out. Will we ever know?? Nah it don't seem so. the 1st time u kissed me, softly. The 1st time you touched me like that, gave me chills. The way you spoke made we wanna listen& not speak. My 1st.....&w/out hesitation. I knew i could've been hurt but I kept going, I just wanted you.
The days we spent& the things we did& said made it worth it. It kept getting complicated to the point where the hope that it could be,, you&me[!] started to second guess. I didn't wanna think those things but the situation gave me no other choice. I wanna ask why but what's that gonna do?? Either way were done....right?  Damn, cause all I wanted was you.
© Copyright 2010 G (anonymousg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691318-him