*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691323-love
by G
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1691323
for those who want to fall in love
long over due, waiting patiently for the presence of love that hasn't made itself known in my life. I need another kind of love besides their love. I'm ready for all it's highs and lows pain&joy cries and laughs frowns and smiles. I'm ready to break uneven to form again. To fall&& stand. I'm am here bleeding the words comming from the lonely side of my heart. My offerings to u my mind body&soul all flaws& perfections. listen to the howling of my beast that is my soul makes toward the moon because he can only appear At night as the creature that takes the form of love unshown when it wants to be free during the birth of the sun feeling the heat instead of the cold lack of love. This body yearns for loves touch, this mind wants to not think of a love imagined but think of loves actual presence, these eyes want to look into loves eyes, to listen to loves heartbeat every second it is pumped, && of course This soul wants to be captivated by loves embrace instead of being free in loneliness' breeze... [[to find it's partner so that she can be soulfully complete]] my sacrafice is my voice so that I can only hear u speak, to learn what you teach. SO I AM HERE &READY for love..
© Copyright 2010 G (anonymousg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691323-love