*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691339-The-wizards-sword
Rated: · Short Story · Fantasy · #1691339
describing my few on magic in the worl and how it makes me feel to write on it


THE WIZARDS SWORD
WRITTEN BY Robert McConnell

His name was Delvin, and he was born in the year of 1642 . He carried a staff with a serphant like statue on the end , the serphant was wrapped around a green crystal. Delvin was dressed in his fine Wizards robe made out of silky green material that could only be made in the city of elves. He walked with his head held high as though he could not be touched, and with a walking style that carried him through the town as a noble.
The man continued his walk until he reached a door with a weird looking sign. This sign was not written in English, Elvin, Dwarven, or even Demonic, but in a language that has been lost since the king that created it died.The language was called Gizif and it came from the land of High Kingdom. A land that was created by the Master wizard Hail who created it in the skies to hide it from his enemies;however in the year of 1782 the kingdom was attacked by monsterouse demons that were summoned by the Dark king known as Ephon son of Lerrif the banished.

When the kingdom was attacked Hail stormed his students out of the palace and into the air with there flying spells taken the enemy head on. The enemy since they could not fly took the magic users from the ground. It was along battle that took the life of many proud young wizards and the life of a powerful one. Hail sacraficed himself to save his kingdom and he chose three students to stand with him and accomplish the inmpossible. To kill the Ephon and send him back to his realm. These chosen students became known as The Great ones. They each were given a staff and a amulet. It is said that when the time comes teh amulet will sing and the staff will glow, letting the great ones know that they must again protect the high kingdom. These chioldren were known as Welik, Trinity, and of course Delvin. And evn though Delvin is well trained he must find his fellow friends and carry out the ission ahead of him.
© Copyright 2010 imaginator (robwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691339-The-wizards-sword